Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [MSEA]Justice!

1. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Increase summon duration, yes.

2. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Eww. Wings doesn't work with Dash anymore...and it's awkward; its animation is sort of like a double jump, the character has to almost touch the ground before it actually activates...sending the character straight up. Now what's the point in going directly upwards?

Anyway, it seems the duration of the Aria Android event was extended to December or something.

3. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

It's till December since the beginning.

It's not that you have to almost touch the ground but you have to be on the ground to use the skill Wings.

4. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Oh.

Damn. The skill description is misleading.

EDIT: My captain just got "disconnected by GMPolice for the HACK reason". *cue sarcastic clapping*
    Last edited by Hanabira.Kage; 2012-11-02 at 10:45 PM.

5. Lead Ball
    malaysia

Getting Phantom today, which might also means the mass scrolling saga has come to an end.

Fun fact: It appears that MapleSEA just copy everything from GMS and "Find and Replace" everything on their server, resulting in a mob name "Justice Spores" which were previously "Renegade Spores".

6. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Oh man, that is funny. Good job MSEA.

7. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Good job indeed. There's a mini argument going on now about the unfairness of Phantom being out at midnight as we have a level event that gives a Miracle Cane scroll as a reward but I think a good deal of the players are forgetting that their way of deciding who gets what has always been stupid as we've had Cannon Shooters and Demon Slayers disputing the results when the winner above them was of a lower level.

More power to those planning to join but I'm just going to take my sweet time with this and play old-school style.

EDIT: On the bright side we don't seem to have the Lumeire bug you guys had, I had no problems getting everywhere I wanted to go.

8. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

We didn't have that bug at first either.
    Granted the bug came into existence because of a fix so people wouldn't get stuck in the pvp entrance from pink zak.

9. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

We don't have Pink Zak so it's possible then that we won't have it at all. There's fury going on at the official forums now though as a number of players have been banned and the initial findings seem to be that it's due to the number of farmed Clean Slate scrolls from the Bounty Hunter event (Some were not banned though).

10. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Jett's hat with Zen's name on it. Really Asiasoft?

11. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

and the sound effects really sound like they are all taken from a video or something
    so low in volume and so unclear

12. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

This patch can officially be called "INJustice" for many.

Suspension of accounts related to the glitch

Things they didn't take into consideration:

1) They didn't remove the CSS when this was first discovered (FYI the rewards listed at the website did not include this as the reward)
    2) They didn't remove it EVEN after the glitch to get Clean Slates at a 100% rate was found and publicly made known at the official forum
    3) Some of the players have been hunting a long time; it's possible for them to obtain 1000+ Clean Slates
    4) This list does not include people that have sold off theirs in the form of services
    5) In the first place Asiasoft should have NEVER removed ANY of the Clean Slate events. The only reason why people stocked so many whether legitimately or illegitimately was that we were certain there would never be such an event again. If we had the same slate events which could not be glitched in any way, Asiasoft would have seen more player activity as people farm the coins and get the slates the legitimate way.

We shall see how the saga goes.

13. Lead Ball
    malaysia

Well MSEA is pretty much in Chaos now, seeing most banned innocents are those so called "elite players".

They're a bunch of players that'll not let go easily.

14. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Congratulations, it looks like we've jumped several patches back to Chaos! I'm waiting for the server check to end and see what happens and when I told our dear mod and FR that I predicted chaos and a crashing forum today I had little idea it was going to be this bad.

By the way, I hope you get your account back. :(

EDIT: Joy! Accounts have been unsuspended.

15. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

second disappointing "patch"

mapleSEA Chaos I - a string of never ending USCs

MapleSEA "Injustice" - "Chaos II" crashed forums + a string of never ending ranting and bugs

what the flip is this?

http://maple.asiasoftsea.com/news/vi...november_2012/

16. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

It's also called: Don't try to save your chickens when the eggs will break before they hatch. At least they had the decency and intelligence to release the accounts.

17. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

yeah release

but 1 gacha coupon per account ...

18. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Apparently, one little item means 'compensation' to them. Well, not that I even expected them to return anything save for the account.

19. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

Glad that I didn't even want to spend my time on this freaking stupid Southeast Asia region game long time ago

They are making things stupider and stupider

They have a test server

for GameMasters

ah I know for GameMasters to play new things and enjoy themselves right? Despite applying the real uses of having a test server?
    I heard 90% of GMs have never actually played the game properly
    and one line from a live-streaming interview of a GM with an outsider got me real mad :
    "This game is too easy"

Hmm yeah, sure.
    And they certainly don't understand the game properly, not even the slightest basic courtesy of reading skill description :
    "You see, when you attack once, you get a card" (Speaking of Phantom)

Uh.. excuse me Miss, it's when you get a CRITICAL hit of once on your attack count, you get a card.
    What's the point of having test servers when you are actually bugging everything? My Dear SEA developers
    What's with the Game balancing act and the overwhelming ability of SEA players which need to be balanced out with the world class idiotic method by ill-treating us through altering in the contents and benefits when you are actually causing more chaotic commotion like a test server never existed?

You are having a direct-import from GMS, yet you can bug things up like Captain's skills
    Explain me how could you even mess up with the damage data of Captain's skills when you are most likely, at most, changing the name of the skill book to "The Perfect Captain" rather than "The Perfect Corsair" ?

20. Default Re: [MSEA]Justice!

sigh, those who had too many clean slates ... GG.com.sg

how i wished i could head over to GMS ...