Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default 【TWMS】The Decisive Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Exclusive content they say.

Will be released in TWMS at 31st of October, which is tomorrow.

The same day MSEA get Thief/Pirate revamp and Zen class.

http://tw.beanfun.com/MapleStory/
    Last edited by Killmeplsok; 2012-10-30 at 10:41 AM.

2. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Is it an Aswan re-skin or new area?

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Oh god, hopefully not.

4. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

I see dragons in the background

looks like an ancient Asian temple of some sort, possibly a boss bottle in the end against evil king?

5. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Seems like the Emperor should be released as a boss at the very least. More about that I can't say.

6. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

*Being a picky dick about translations*

決戦 means "decisive battle," not "final battle." "Decisive battle" could mean a turning point in a war, not necessarily the final battle of a war. Then again, I don't know Chinese, so colloquialism could make it mean final battle. *shrug*

In any case, this seems interesting. That statue looks kind of familiar, though.

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Looks like the Terracotta Army, maybe an Emperor Boss?

8. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

It translates to "decisive battle" from Chinese too.

That statue and a bit of the background looks awfully Azwan-like. Let's just hope it isn't. LF>original content, even though it's unlikely to be localised to GMS.

9. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Lol so many reskinned gags from Developers around the Maple World nowadays...

10. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    malaysia

I'll edit the title then. Guess you guys see how weak I am in English now...

I actually knew it wasn't mean final but the word decisive decides to slip out of my mind when I need it, should have used Google translate.

11. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

That looks hideous.
    Seriously, it just looks like someone was playing with BannedStory and found out how "nice" the combination of old Yuyuan Garden objects with Mu Lung rocks; but well, it's not really a surprise, seeing the latest contributions in that aspect, like the amazingly creative Jett' advancement maps; hoping this one actually is worth anything as for it's rewards. :|

12. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Looks... interesting? But as others posted before, it couldp ossibly be another Azwan reskin. I'm hoping that it'll be something like a new dungeon or or quest line, but eh.

It is interesting to know that they're releasing this on the 31st as well. Probably just a coincidence, but still.

13. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

I'm not bothering with translating this little bit of Chinese. On the other hand... a statue of a warrior wielding a large broadsword (pointing downwards in front of him) and the royal pillars and cave-like background... Aswan re-skin is a possibility if that statue is like those owl statues. But it's also pretty likely for it to be a dungeon with that statue as final boss or something like that. Given the amount of details given to the sword (runes and all) I'm guessing this is a dungeon/boss thing.

Hadriel

14. Lead Ball
    malaysia

Update: Background Story

It is said that in a mysterious cave at the east, which is a Royal Tomb, a large amount of treasure are hidden.
    However, this place is a secret location which only few know the exact location so that those treasure are still well hidden...

In a fierce battle, the leader of a guild name "Hong Wu", Zhi Zhun Bu was injured and has to hide there.
    Severely injured, he has no choice but disclose the location of the Royal Tomb and ask for help from heroes of Maple world.

However, the Corrupted Emperor is not going to let him go easily, in the tomb, he garrisoned a lot of guards, preparing to eliminate "Zhi Zhun Bu" once and for all, along with Maple heroes who come to help.

Those who defeat the Corrupted Emperor will be able to rescue "Zhi Zhun Bu" and earns respect from others.
    At the same time, the treasures in the cave will also be his.
    However, those who fail or flee are digging their own grave

15. Lead Ball
    malaysia

Looks like there's some new kind of pet enhancing system in TWMS.

I'm not sure how it work but the idea is you put your pet in a box of some kind and "train" it to get extra random buff on the pet.

If you have 2 buff of the same kind, the second buff will have greater effect, same to your 3rd one.

Example: Your first pet gives extra 5% exp, and your second pet gives 5% exp as well, since you have 2 of the same buff, the second one will give 7% extra EXP, which totals up to 12% bonus, if you have 3, the third one will give 9% extra, totals up to 18%.

16. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Not sure if want. Seems a nice idea but also seems like it could be as expensive as additional potential to use effectively.

17. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

18. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

So it's essentially Monster Park.

19. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

Interesting concept to say the least.

20. Default Re: 【TWMS】Final Battle! Summit of the Royal Tomb

WEll this is more of an original content than any of the lastest GMS releases.