Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

http://www.ukprogressive.co.uk/break...icle20598.html

That is really, very scary.

2. Default Re: Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

>"this is no tinfoil hat conspiracy"
    >goes straight into the tinfoil hat zone
    SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING

3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    usa

Default Re: Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

This is pretty bizarre, and to be honest, I thought it was a complete load of bull when I was reading it.

I posted it to our alliance facebook group, and someone posted this:

So I dunno. Maybe this kind of fraud does exist in other countries, and maybe it does exist here.

I've also heard that the precincts with major discrepancies between exit poll results and actual election results use machines. But then again, that's all hearsay.

(Also, I have no idea how to go about verifying or disproving their claims, statistics is not my forte.)

4. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

Anyone seen a second source on this? I can't seem to find one, and this seems to big of a story to just fly under the radar. Or I guess it is, cause, y'know, the media loves transparency. *Cough*

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    usa

Not really.

Same guy though.

The site linked to in the OP was apparently being DDoSed

6. Default Re: Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

7. Default Re: Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

So does this mean the "fraud" is skewed to favor Romney?

8. Default Re: Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

Psh, there's counts of fraud in North Carolina for the Democrats every election, yet nothing is ever done...Tons caught on to the dead people voting here but no one got the blame of course.

9. Default Re: Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

Witness threatened by Karl Rove and then killed in plane crash sure sounds tinfoil hat...

It really bothers me how long it takes to handle election fraud cases - generally, even longer than the politicians in question are in office on any given vote.

10. Default Re: Retired NSA Analyst claims to have proved widespread election fraud

Thankfully Brazil uses its own electronic voting, we know who won by the end of the voting day.