Thread: [Update MSEA] Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

1. Default Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

Nexon posted a patch for MSEA version 122 upgrade to version 123.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 111885830 (bytes) (106.70 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

Seems more legit then previous one =)
    LF> extractions of the Zen class!

3. Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

Slow as balls download, but

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

A bug fix patch with 100+ mbs file size, there's gotta be something else inside.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

I'm hoping canes will drop. Which in case means HUNTING TIME!!!

...if I weren't busy actually trying to farm Silent Crusade coins since our world-class developer decided that we should only get them from Arkarium or something.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

Ugh, no wonder why I didn't do previous MSEA patches.

I'm currently on version 112. When I do patch 112 to 114 there's a checksum failure on Quest.wz. They shouldn't be releasing multiple patches and making their first patch file always borked. Plus they have a region block on people downloading their installer which makes it prohibitively difficult for me to download since I don't live in SEA. I had a pay-for VPN before, but MSEA doesn't generate enough revenue for me to consider even getting a pay-for VPN service.

Yuck.

Can't do the extraction.

EDIT: Nevermind. I used the VPN to download EMS, not MSEA. Wait... maybe I could try downloading MSEA then... brb

EDIT #2: No region block on MSEA. I got MSEA and EMS confused. However, it will take me a LONG time to download MSEA. Don't be expecting a patch extraction anytime soon. And MSEA's updating scheme is still absolutely terrible and I'm not happy with them. They jump patch numbers, bork patches, and force me to redownload. Are they trying to make this difficult? Ugh.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

The patch is not worth doing. Only changes in the Quest.wz -> QuestInfo.img, nothing else. They fixed the Halloween quests. No Phantom, no Dragon Warrior.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

Even so, I still have to do it not for this patch but for the next one. Updating is still a priority.

9. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Patch Available - MSEA 1.23

So Fiel, would you be pleased if someone upload the patches to somewhere else from now on?

Like Mediafire or Rapidshare.