Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

...wow, I skipped right past those. I keep forgetting balloons are capes in Maple

They are so far outside of my aesthetic, though. A ploy to tear $2.70 -- earned by the sweat of my brow!!! -- from my ravaged pocket!!!!!!!!11111one

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

The Republican medal should be +5 trillion avoid.

3. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

I wonder.
    PM me? I'm curious.

4. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

That disclaimer at the bottom...
    ...implying Nexon didn't test out the contents thoroughly enough...

5. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Also if i'm reading this correctly we only get one surprise box? So one chance to get the medal

6. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

I still would of loved to see the outrage if Nexon had decided to play politics and push their presidential choice by say, making the Dem. Medal 15 W.att/M.att +15 all stats and made the Rep. Medal 1 W.att/M.att +1 all stats. I guess I could see the downfall in this due to massive ticket logs but would be funny for a short period of time.

7. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

It doesn't say. Though it does say that the last quest is repeatable (albeit the stated reason being the badge). So let's hope that isn't the case.

8. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

Happyville? ~trollface~

9. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

This marks an end to Homecoming right? Specifically, I should be spending my coins right?

10. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

Yes.

11. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

LOL. Never thought I'd see American, political parties in Maple. The event also ends right before General Elections.

Seems like the Olivia questline is a bit different this year; no party quest component.

Stews, I still never used up the thousands I made two years ago...
    Should I stockpile ever more?

Yet another coin event, bleh. Hopefully those two medals count in Collections.

Month long Halloween event? Wonder if we're getting Thanksgiving events then.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Until medal hammers come out at least.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

FTFY.

So happy to be a Time Traveler.

Ditto. Well, not thousands, but hundreds.

Two years ago I was in underpopulated Kradia, and most people couldn't kill the Cat and Frog, so I had no problem getting as many of their drops as I cared to cook.
    This year, however... MYCK has more people, everybody has tele rocks, and the Cat and Frog's 14m HP is laughable. Also, everybody's got more hits-per-second, for killing the little Cat and Frog in a reasonable amount of time (500 HP, can only be hit for 1 HP).
    So, I doubt I'd be able to farm that many. Might be more time-effecient to farm Dark Tokens and trade them for ingredients. I wonder whether Dark Tokens are subject to the "mobs of level range" rule.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

indeed, these petty political matters are worthless to the time travelers *struts*

and blergh, i just hope the mobs don't have "fixed damage", i'd rather do everything on my DrK than having to bring the mercedes out.

i hope those zombie-killing medals don't expire, i like the name of a few of them

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

We'll have to wait for the extractions to find out, but I doubt they'd change them.
    And I know just how you feel. Last time I made a jumpstart DB just to kill those little pests, because Brandish was so few hits per second.
    If they haven't changed them, by my math, it will now take me a minute to kill the little Cat and Frog - and then 3-4 hits to kill the big ones

16. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

My 1.0 wedding ring has potential.. Did they change something along the way..?

17. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Am I reading this right?

Zombie Hunter Cape: Req. Lv70; Cape; All Stats +4, ATT/M.ATT +30; 7 upgrades available, unhammered
    Zombie Hunter Mask: Req. Lv70; Face Accessory; All Stats +2; 7 upgrades available, unhammered
    Zombie Hunter Hat: Req. Lv70; Hat; All Stats +4, ATT/M.ATT +70; 7 upgrades available, unhammered

18. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

According to the database, they're unchanged.

It's a typo. It's supposed to say defense.

19. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Yeah, it should be defense as PirateIzzy stated. If it really is so... then the game will be more broken.

20. Default Re: v.120 - Masquerade Update Notes

I skimmed the pages but the campaign balloons are permanent, tradeable and level 0. Used a chaos scroll and it turned 8 wa. I'd say expect massive deflation of pink capes, or severely overpriced balloons.