Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

I shocked I didn't get one already honestly.

@Words

Yes, I did. There were many, many people who calling it rigged and such so I put in the title, nothing more. You clearly said I never said I believe, theoretically, not one person that posted ACTUALLY posted what they thought except for @MissingLink Kudos to you btw. Just pretty haters for my thread title.

I be so sorry Mr. for not being specific enough. Oh lordy lord boss, I be so bad!

2. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Actually I told you exactly what I thought, but once again you seem to have this problem with sentence comprehension.

3. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Mr. Sheep go away.

4. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

This stuff is hilarious.

5. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

No, you're just pretty annoying, harassing me in game too.

6. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

News organizations always want to be the first to break the news, even if it's incorrect or missing facts. They probably pretaped a segment for both Obama and Romney, and will air it the second the polling is done just to they can claim they were the first to do so.

7. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

I hope that was directed at someone else or you're going to look really stupid, mr horse.

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

In game?

9. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

I don't see how it would be anything but this. Why are we discussing again?

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

I don't mean to nitpick and don't want to make this thread a political discussion, but the President doesn't have that much control over gasoline prices. You shouldn't make your presidential decision without more information.

Sources:

11. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male
    IGN: Ryninagha
    Server: Windia
    Level: 16x
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: EmoCorner
    Alliance: EmoNight

I see you time and time again make these comments and have become thoroughly convinced that you don't know jack-pomegranate about what you're saying.

The fact that you would even consider voting for Mitt Romney in spite of the fact that he goes against virtually everything Ron Paul stood for is proof enough. This thread should be closed on the basis of TS ignorance.

12. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Because gas prices!

13. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male

If he wanted lower gas prices so badly he should have voted for Newt Gingrich.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/02/24/news...ices/index.htm

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I know nothing of America, or politics, or American Politics.

But I find this thread hilarious, bloody good show chaps.

15. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

I know Ron Paul didn't endorse him and refuses to endorse him and pretty much hates him that doesn't mean I'm not gonna go ahead and pick the lesser evil of the two.

Lol, I'm not gonna type of an essay on every reason I'm voting for someone, gas's just one of reasons. The president doesn't control the gas is true that he said hell no to the pipeline which would have made the gas a lot cheaper if we just drill here.

Newt's not the GOP and write ins mean nothing in my state.

16. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

I would love to see how you rationalize the lesser of two evils.

EDIT: Also Obama isn't against the pipeline, he had to say no because it couldn't be reveiwed properly. That and an alternate route wasn't even presented. I felt his decision was for the best, signing an unread contract is dumb.
    Last edited by KhainiWest; 2012-10-23 at 10:33 AM.

17. Default Re: CBS Airs Predetermined Results in Advance, Were we all fooled? Rigged?

Im sorry @Coogi but youre giving Ron Paul supporters a really bad name. Please, just stop.

18. Eos Scammed Me. Bi Male

I've read this a few times and I keep coming back to it thinking that I'll find some semblance of logic residing somewhere beyond the blatant stupidity. In an ideal world you choose the candidate that best aligns himself with your views and hopeful direction for the country. In your case: Ron Paul. He is your model president, and should he have been the Republican candidate would have your vote. But since he didn't get the vote, you're choosing instead to vote for someone who is in every sense the opposite of what Ron Paul stood for. Why would you go against someone that is contrary to your "ideal" viewpoint?

The only way I can make sense of this rational is if you're really just one of those people who watched a few youtube videos in which Ron Paul made a few good claims and told an opposing candidate to sit down while he finished his statement, while really having no clue what he stood for. If you did, you wouldn't be so easily casting your vote in the direction of Romney.

Does not compute.