Thread: [Movies] Paranormal Activity 4

1. Default Paranormal Activity 4

All right. This movie just came out. And I want to know if people plan on seeing it, or have seen it, and their thoughts on it. I was a huge fan of the first movie, because of all of the hype around it when it was released in select theaters for a few days....I loved the aura that the theater gave this movie. When the second movie came out, I was still somewhat impressed, but still enough to be interested. With 3, I wasn't impressed much...at all. It was fun to learn the history of things, but other than that I didn't feel like much fit in with the story.

I just got out of the theater of watching 4....and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed. Probably the favourite out of all of them. Just. I don't know how to describe my feels. I laughed, I cried, I screamed, I gasped. Basically all of the emotions were there. It leaves a few open ends, and there is a little tidbit at the end of the credits that leads on to a fifth movie, which will likely answer these questions....

Overall, I'd give this movie a /

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Paranormal Activity 4

I'm planning on seeing it. I've seen the first three and am left with SO MANY QUESTIONS. Good to hear it's decent. Will update here when I see it.

3. Default Re: Paranormal Activity 4

I plan on watching this just because it was filmed in my hometown!

4. Default Re: Paranormal Activity 4

Two was my favorite. After the horribleness of the third entry and the reviews I read on the 4th, I wasn't planning on seeing 4, but maybe I'll have a change of heart.