Thread: Hero Ark solo?

1. Default Hero Ark solo?

Is it very difficult for a hero to solo ark? If not, what type of strategy and how high of a range are we looking at?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

Can't kill the Snake summons with physical attacks, so it's impossible for a Hero to solo unless you can outdamage the heals.

3. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to solo Aky on a class without any magical damage skills. You won't be able to kill the snakes, which are immune to physical damage, and they'll over run the map, healing Aky by some large multiple of 10m every second. Unless you can somehow outdamage that.

4. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

I think... it's impossible since Arkarium's summons can only be damaged by magic attacks, he summons 3 at a time, and they each heal Arkarium by 10 million HP every few seconds.
    Even if you rush all the summons to one side of the map and keep Arkarium on the other side, it still wouldn't work at all.

... Man I type slow

5. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

darn, disappointing. Another question, what if I go in with another rusher who keeps the snakes on one side constantly? can they still heal ark or no?

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

I've done it that way.
    However, if you're going to bring another person, it would be better to just make it a mage (or a phantom with a magical attack).

7. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

That stopped working after a patch and snakes were able to heal Ark from the opposite side of the map. I have no idea if it works now.

8. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

Alright, looks like I'll just bring a mage or phantom along then.

9. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

Behold! Angelic Buster.

10. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

Any class can solo ark when hyper skills comes into play.

11. Default Re: Hero Ark solo?

Phantom can solo it, as long you alternate with CL (magic attack) on Snakes.