Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

Don't know about you guys but as I like to use my Wind Archer for hunting (My Bowmaster's at that level where hunting anything is useless) I more or less support this. Also, passable equips.

2. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

Honestly, I dont really get it.
    Although I am curious what they're planning on giving them.
    Watch them copy the adventurer counterparts hyperskills and make them weaker and give them another colour scheme.

3. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

So far HyperSkills are released for level 140+
    Maybe they will raise the leveling cap for KoC to 140? IF so they should add new skills, cause thats about 60~ more SP -_-

4. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

Might be but what's really the point of making a cygnus 140. It's still stuck there and nobody will do this.
    Either they have some real future plans for cygnus knights or they are just playing dumb or something.

Funny though, watch them create something cool after I just deleted my very old 120 Dawnwarrior.
    Man, i'd have to spend a day to get it back then.

Lol.

5. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

Expecting...
    - Cannon Shooters revamp + Hyper Skills + new train zone
    - Resistance Revamp + Hyper Skills + the last resistance class (the thief one)
    - Cygnus "awakening" (Higher max level) and Hyper Skills + new boss

So guys here is the Winter KMS patch...

6. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

It doesn't make more sense than giving Dawn Warriors a Hyper skill at all when you have their replacement in Mikhail.

7. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

I don't think Koreans are THAT addicted to pointless grinding. Essentially no reward for work? At least right now we get some...

8. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

Why would Resistance need a revamp when they just had one two weeks before Tempest?

9. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

The only way they can really make Cygnus Knights worthwhile at this point is if they give them overpowered 120 Link Skills.

Mihile gives Empress' Blessing, UA, gets 10% EXP until level 120, etc., and is much more powerful than the Cygnus Knights at the same level. Not to mention he also gives a pretty damn useful Link Skill.

Hell, Cygnus Knights aren't even more powerful than their Adventurer counterparts at the same level any more. (Especially not Dawn Warriors since they pushed Brandish and Inteprid Slash back a job for Fighter/Crusader/Hero.) Cygnus Knights weren't even affected by the 60/100 job advancement patch, which also leads to being outclassed by their Adventurer counterparts earlier.

They are completely obsolete. So really, even though everyone hated Mihile as a playable character, they may as well scrap the Cygnus Knights entirely and make the other instructors playable and finish what they started.

Or, like I said earlier, give the Cygnus Knights overpowered 120 Link Skills to warrant actually playing them to 120, even though they are now the weakest classes.

10. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

It makes sense.
    Cygnus Knights basically serve as a "tutorial" mode for the classes, with the bonus of supplying a nice 24 attack pot. They're suppose to also have that extra "oomph" until the other classes reach 4th job. This is shown through the extra AP, bonus experience, and early 4th job skills(as well as a psuedo-rebirth option). By all extents and purposes, they were meant to be starter classes to get the player familiar with the game. Hyper Skills are a big addition and will drastically improve/change things. Now that Tempest hits, they need to change things up to give them that extra "oomph". All the revamps have left the original Cygnus Knights in the dust in comparison to other pre-4th job classes. This can be used to not only give them the bonus they need, but to prepare new players on how to use Hypers.

Spoiler
    Spoiler

11. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Looks like there's still hope for this useless class after-all. Nexon, we await your next move.
    ..But seriously, take care of the other classes first, your killing us.

12. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

The revamp to the cannoneer is a given point but err another resistance revamp?, and as you say it will be a good time if they add the thief resistance.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

What sick man decides to take time from main classes, and give BABY classes hyper skills? NexonK is not credit to team.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

DS needs more revamps!

15. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

Do people actually play Cygnus Knights for reasons other than making a UA?

This just seems like a waste of time.

16. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

lol cygnus knights.

17. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

Nah, they still have no use.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Not even for UAs, because Mikhail can do that.

19. Default Re: Cygnus are getting hypers

I like to see someone using Mihile to make a UA Magician or Thief.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't understand the point of a 3rd job class with the ability to break damage cap in excess. Maybe they'll just get 4th job level skills branded as hyper skills on the way to 120. But that would be stupid since it makes 3rd job skills useless. But raising level cap is just as stupid since they won't have a 4th job. And having a 4th job would be stupid since mikhail wouldn't be as good probably.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF