Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Scrolling homecoming equips

Apparently there is a cap on the number of clean slates you can buy from Inkwell, which pineappleed me over pretty hard.

My top is +4 2L epic, and my pants are +3 3L unique.
    Both have all slots used up/hammers used.

What would be the best way of scrolling them?
    Should I innocence them and restart?
    Try to farm Clean Slates? (Need to recover 13 slots.. 130 scrolls / 5 per character = 26 times.. 35 coins * 5 = 175 coins 26 times. Doesn't seem feasible.)
    Remake them both from scratch?

Or is there a better way of recovering slots I'm forgetting about?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

What's the cap on clean slates?

Also, you can stock up on the armor scrolls, and wait for a new event to bring more clean slates. They seem to be a staple of coin shops now, but I guess KMSers can tell us whether that will continue.

3. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

The cap is either 4 or 5; I can't remember. Most likely five, since that makes way more sense.
    I would appreciate the input about KMS events.
    As for the tempest shop - when does that start? With Kaiser? I just want these scrolled before AB is released.

4. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

The cap is 5.
    I'm just going to wait for more events that allow us to farm Clean Slates. I'm in no hurry to finish my Top, or Bottom when I get around to Chaosing one.

5. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

You can try farming for clean slates with the Picnic Event that starts this week, but it might not be very feasible. You get a 10% no-boom, at least they were no-boom in kMS, for your first two bingos, and then for us, apparently, you get a Special Clean Slate 1%, which is just a no-boom 1%, on the third bingo. After that, the board resets and you start over. It's somewhat based on luck whether or not you get the pieces you need to get a bingo from the quest, and I think there is a ten minute delay between each quest. So at the very best, it's like an hour for a single clean slate.

6. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

This picnic event is great.
    I'm on my 8th card now? I do the quest when it pops up and do homework/other things while I wait.

Is there a faster way to kill 300 mobs (map with better spawn density) than OB5?

7. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

I'm pretty sure the mobs in Azwan count towards the kill count, so that could be an option.

8. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

pretty much every event from now on will have a 5 slate limit to it.
    it sucks ass.

9. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

Actually, the event description is wrong. I've farming Picnic CSs for a bit, and all three are 10%s.

//edit: Also, the Homecoming weapon scrolls are way inferior to the Renegades ones. Sigh. Fortunately I've a small stockpile of the latter.

10. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

I agree with this; At first I was hesitant to do the Bingo picnic event, but it just so happens I got enough stuff for 2 Lines and each line gave a 10% CSS even though it mentions 1%.

11. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

Yep.

(was my first card, didn't know it was max three lines and that leftover items would disappear).

Also, lining up four or more lines still only nets you three total scrolls for that card :'(

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Only 5 slates? God dam. There goes my motivation to hoard coins.

Is this limit per account or per character?

Edit: I'm a school bus?

13. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

Per Character.

14. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

Hm, I think need to give that picnic event a try then.

Unless if filling the cards take way too much time.

15. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

I go through about two and a half cards a day -- seven or eight CSs. Someone who doesn't AFK so damn much (or bother with trait leveling) would probably do better. Just don't put any food on the card until you know it'll make a line, and try to overlap with previous lines if expedient.

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

This just blew my mind. I didn't even consider simply saving the food items and adding them in later. I feel stupid.

17. Default Re: Scrolling homecoming equips

Just keep in mind that when you finish 3 lines, Cassandra eats up all your left over food items if you start a new board.

18. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

Another Pro-Tip, the most efficiante board set up to my knowledge, is a Right Triangle. That uses up 12 pieces in total, and i beleive no other set up can beat it.

By a right triangle i mean

(1s being places to put food, 0s being places to not put food)

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

I know what a right triangle is, but thanks for the input :p

20. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

You can shift any of those horizontal or vertical (not the diagonal) lines and still use 12 pieces. It's still a right triangle though (albeit extended); just clarifying in case.