1. Default I/L weapon help?

I've nearly got enough emblems saved up for a Grand Eligos if I go that direction, but obviously Elemental Staff 7/8 would be ~endgame aspiration~. Two questions: first, how likely is it that, as an unfunded player, I'll be able to afford the latter?; and second, if it is indeed conceivable, is it worthwhile to get the Grand Eligos at all -- being as I'm only 13x and level quite slowly -- or ought I save those emblems for aught else?

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: I/L weapon help?

If you can afford an Estaff 7, go for it (I think Estaff 8 is tons more expensive since it is not nearly as common). But in your position I'd get the empress set instead (if you can afford it), since that would be more effective than an Estaff (as long as you have all 6 pieces). It really depends on your funds though.

3. Default Re: I/L weapon help?

Yeah, I'd need to triple my clink before I could afford one Empress piece, if current FM stuff is indicative :'D

As to Estaff, there's actually none of either one in the FM, so I'm in the dark on that. I don't suppose it's worth 105 emblems for an 11 m.atk upgrade between now and 16x?

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: I/L weapon help?

I thought Estaff 7s are around 1-2b clean, so if you can pay that price (~2b) you can also pay around the same for a full empress set. But it doesn't look like you have that much to spend. Maybe the Grand Eligos is a viable option. Or you can just get an ele wand 7/8 for around 200-300m.

5. Default Re: I/L weapon help?

Daaaang. FACEPALM. I guess the elemental bonus tips the wands above the Eligos, and 200-300m is more doable.

Thanks! :)