1. Default Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

Broa Ch3 Leafre:

Spoiler

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

I think it was just random. Throughout the afternoon, the GM spawned stuff in Henesys Ch 3.

3. Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

Aaah, didn't see that in the Nexon Announcements board.

Pretty neat, I was able to loot a VSS and a handful of scrolls (even though I ran through all my free safety charms, lol) not to mention some monster book cards I never would've gotten otherwise.

4. Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

So, was Balrog fixed at some point, or are these things still the only way to get his card?

5. Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

They've been doing these "GM events" a ton in the past week or so.

All I have to say is that spam stun is sooo annoying :P

6. Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

If you mean C. Rog, it's been fixed for awhile now.

7. Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

GM events all week, while hackers hack around without a care in the world.

Sigh.

8. Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

It's not like they only have one set of GMs. There are multiple GMs, some to do these events, and some that go hunt down hackers.

9. Default Re: Did I miss a Day of Darkness notice?

I wouldn't be complaining if I had seen evidence that hackers were actually being disposed of. For an entire week I've seen the same vachacking or harvest-hacking botters in the same maps, botting away, despite having been reported multiple times -- not just by me, I mean, considering that some of them had very negative fame. None of the hackers I've been noting down have appeared in the permaban lists, except two bots (out of ten from the same person) from a couple weeks ago. It's not a matter of needing to get proof, because I've been submitting vid along with my tickets -- they haven't even been viewed.

I'm hardly under the impression that they have nobody assigned to patrol and ban, but obviously those GMs are either understaffed or not doing their job properly... and I'd prefer to believe the former. In which case some reassignments are damn well in order.