Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Oh man

1. Default Re: Oh man

Meh.. They're removing secondary stats, STR is pointless for me, I think you mean to say STR based classes will create a kaiser. The HP boost of 10% is .. alright.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Oh man

I thought 10% HP was meh at first but since i'm making two kaisers anyway i'll take it. Extra ~4k HP. Better than 10% ignore def...which does absolutely nothing for me.

3. Default Re: Oh man

Wait, are you guys saying you can get the link skill doubled by having two Kaisers? Seems a bit unlikely to me.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Oh man

What. No.

5. Default Re: Oh man

I don't have the character slots for 2 Kaisers ._.;; , I dunno Takebacker you're sort of persuading me into making maybe one kaiser...

6. Default Re: Oh man

If Nexon DID release Kanna and/or Hayato, I'd rather have them raise the max slots, higher than 18 preferably.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Well don't forget we're getting the character limit increase from 15 to 18 within a month or two, so it shouldn't be too much trouble. Plus there's always "Double Burster" for lots of +DEX.

8. Default Re: Oh man

Oh, you mean the class they SAID NOTHING ABOUT US GETTING but the folks with lesser cerebral fortitude and poor reading comprehension think we are?

The actual responses from the GM:
    Q: So Tempest probably comes in december
    A: Yup in December. Look forward to it.

A2: Kanna is... a secret XD

In no way does "Kanna is a secret" imply that it's coming with tempest. It's complete folly and self delusion to think otherwise.

9. Default Re: Oh man

Yeah. I just went back to look at the screenshot...even at best you can clearly see that Tempest AND Kanna are not tied in together and it would be sheer insanity to introduce four/five classes at the same time. >_>

10. Default Re: Oh man

Hooray for not actually being ignored!

11. Default Re: Oh man

You have a point. For all we know, Kanna and Hayato may come in Summer 2013, or not at all.

12. Default Re: Oh man

I doubt Kanna and Hayato (because releasing Kanna without Hayato would make no sense) would come next summer. Mainly because that leaves no room for KMS's winter's update.

Again, other than hyper skills, there's been no real content being added during the gap between finishing Helisium and whatever KMS's next winter update. Spreading the Haya/Kanna update through February-March-April, leaving the Anniversay for May and filling up june with anything makes the most sense to me.

There is also that virtual world thing, but that'd be enough to fill up for a month at best.

13. Default Re: Oh man

Pretty much this^.

There's nothing saying we WON'T get Kanna and Hayato since we know how NEXON views something "exclusive".

14. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Time to play the waiting game.

15. Default Re: Oh man

We'll probably get all the hyper skill updates in one shot to make up for the time. JMS will need to have Tempest be completed before we could get those classes. Let's say we finish the standard tempest cycle in mid-February. There would be plenty of time to get a single hyperskill update and then the JMS content before Summer, which would be when we would likely get the KMS winter content.

16. Default Re: Oh man

Im so excited for lumious.

The tempest update was partially confirmed on the 1st of this month. :)

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

No it wasn't! Tempest was confirmed for December by multiple sources!

We still need the resistance revamp update first!

18. Default Re: Oh man

I agree. We have Tempest, and then GMS will probably have some "Evolution" update with all Hyper Skills, and then there would be nothing for a few months.

19. Default Re: Oh man

We seem to get rather hefty content up until March. Then April and May are rather lackluster. I guess now the question is, does NEXON release all the Adventurer hypers at one time, saving Evolving World for another update? Or do we play the KMS card and fill up those months with this drawn out content. Then what? You're right that GMS isn't going to touch Kanna and Hayato until JMS makes their hypers. Not to mention Jett's hypers will just be reskined corsair, or take one from Buccs and one from Corsair.