Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Oh man

Does JMS still have the problem with familiars d/cing people when a familiar is in midair after going on a rope?
    Because ours got fixed.

2. Default Re: Oh man

JMS will probably get Tempest before they port the code to GMS anyway.

3. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Why are people commenting on Hayato with Kanna when there was only mention of the latter?

I don't doubt that it'll be released at all but the mention of Kanna does not mean that Hayato's coming with it unless confirmed otherwise.

I do like this, though.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Sorry but...

OMG KANNANNANANNA YAYAYYY

5. Default Re: Oh man

I would start with the obligatory "Why doesn't my server ever get things like this!?" comment but seeing that Kanna is still bugged at JMS I wouldn't complain too much yet considering that was all that was said and I was actually more interested in the area itself.

6. Default Re: Oh man

If GMS got Kanna/Hayato, why would it take them a year to fix the bugs? Fixing whatever bugs that are reported by players in Tespia would be the first thing you would do before making it public to the rest of the players. I get that Nexon America isn't on top of things and all, but a year to fix something that could have been fixed from the jump start seems pretty ridiculous.

7. Default Re: Oh man

I think your timeline is just about 1 week ahead. They usually start at the first week, but I do agree with that timing. I like it better the way you said it, because I'm pretty sure that's after midterms and during Christmas Break for me :D Also kinda ironic since I feel excited about Luminous the same way I felt excited about Mercedes and they could possibly come out at the same date.

8. Default Re: Oh man

I would be happy if they slid the dates ahead and started at Dec 5 instead. At least then I would be assured that Luminous arrived before Christmas. I chose Dec 12 because that's 4 weeks after the Resistance revamp and Thanksgiving is in there. KMS had their Resistance revamp on June 20. Prelude followed only two weeks later for them on July 4. We may get lucky and have that short window too. Thanksgiving is early this year (Nov 22) so if we had a 2 week interval like KMS did, then we would get Prelude on Nov 27. I don;t think that will happen, though. I think Tempest will firmly begin in December, though, with Dec 5 being the earliest possible date. I think they need the extra time to finish debugging it. They probably have it tentatively scheduled for Dec 5 with Dec 12 as the fallback date. I think they will go with the fallback date.

Of course, this is all just my own speculation based on KMS patterns and the only two facts we know from Nexon directly. I am quite confident in it, though.

9. Default Re: Oh man

Calling Kanna & Hyato "Filler patch" in November or Start December (part 1 Tempest?)
    We are a month or so in front of the usual KMS>GMS gap aren't we?

Hyato/Kanna have are very popular so it would be dumb NOT to add them given the chance. I'd lol if JMS got Jett.

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Doesn't JMS have that dragon warrior guy which is basically Jett?

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No, that's China MS

12. Default Re: Oh man

We're not ahead really. November patch is Resistance revamp.

13. Default Re: Oh man

Except JMS is behind GMS again. If GMS is getting Tempest and Kanna/Hayato together, then it will be before JMS gets Tempest.

I don't...think so...but I don't use Familiars all that often, since their abilities are not preset anymore. I tend to forget about the good ones I have when I go do something like bossing too.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if that was a bug in JMS in the first place.

Why? It's not like anyone would care. We already got the good classes. DW/Jett was such a huge disappointment because they had an opportunity to make something great, and wasted it. JMS, however, did not.

14. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    usa

I remember some JMSer saying it was a problem in JMS.

15. Default Re: Oh man

I asked @Link;, neither of us remember that issue existing.

16. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    usa

Okay. I think it was @TKWizard; though. You Should ask him.

17. Default Re: Oh man

Gotta remember that GMS loovvvvessss putting patches together into one big cluster. My prediction(minus dates) Is this:
    Prelude access to Pantheon Magnus etc (not allowed to fight yet), Luminous Mid-night release, Kaiser Midnight release before Christmas allowed to fight Magnus, AB Release after New Years, server check to activate Hyper Skills. Or Hyper skills from the very start. Kanna and Hayato in November or Feb, mxed in with Evolving world and Warrior+Mage Hypers.

18. Default Re: Oh man

You pretty much just answered it.

19. Default Re: Oh man

Watch as Kanna doesn't come out.

But seriously, I just want Chaos Pink Bean.