1. Default Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

SO. Since PVP is going to be removed, and I'm quite sure I won't need the equipment from there, what could be the best way to spend them? Because I'm short on DOSH, so I'd like to try to make some profit off it. So, with around less than 200 emblems, MAYBE 200, what could I get?

Anyway, any recommendation about what should I get for myself also works. The only thing I have from there is a Practice manual, fitting nicely in my pocket.

2. Default Re: Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

If you want to forge the 130 gear, I've still got a bunch of recipes on a mule. I dunno which of those are worth anything (none of the top tier weapons though, just spear and xbow and such) I have some of the Rising Sun's recipes too, forget which bits. Those go for 150m or so each.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

I've seen rising sun belts go for around 400m in Khaini, seems like some good money.

4. Default Re: Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

Uhm... So the best efficient isn't the pocket items now? Interesting. I'll have a look at the belts for example...

5. Default Re: Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

In Bera, I see the Manuals (the lower attack ones) go for 20m. I thought he missed a digit, but then I saw 3 other shops with similar prices so...yeah.

I see too many RSP's and very few belt counterparts.

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

just have to rule out how easy it is to get x similar item:

the rising sun set would be:

Belt
    Earrings
    Face Accessory
    Pendant
    Ring

ring has many alternatives, so it will not be highly sought after
    Pendant has HTP(funded) or MoN(Unfunded) or Dominators Pendant(the <1%) alternative
    Face Accessory is okay, you have to do it during a time period where there isn't a potential able face accessory that is accessible(i.e the snow face paints of the last event). regardless, technically has a class specific alternative
    Belt is probably the more likely to be sold, since finding one with similar stats wouldn't be easy
    Earrings, uhh there's probably good ones in the market already? I wouldn't know, haven't looked in the market very recently.

Pocket items: It assumes users actually have a pocket slot, and thats the minority.

as for the 130 armor, just have to look for a specific buyer I would think.

7. Default Re: Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

Rising Sun Belts or Pendants would probably be the best way to go. I've bought a few Pendants and they all sold within a day or two.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

If you are going for belts, just keep in mind that those witch belts are coming back starting the 24th for the Halloween events and in Dec~ when Magnus is released there will be more good belts entering the market as well.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Witch Belts will not necessarily come back. They weren't there the last time Malady visited.

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Really? I thought someone mentioned them returning. Regardless, those Magnus belts are coming, so be weary.

11. Default Re: Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

Do we even have a full on accurate list of what will be with Malady?

12. Default Re: Gallant Emblems: The Last frontier.

This reminds me... When is this removed entirely? Because ingame it says the 17th... But maybe it's just the emblem event.