1. Default Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

Topic*

Both of them are level 120.

Do I still need my Knight of Cygnus?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

Unless you like the name of your cygnus on your UA's medal or are too lazy to kill arkarium 7 times again. Otherwise no you don't need it.

3. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

@Takebacker
    I'm not losing any buffs in the process of deleting my Cygnus since Mihile provides those buff's. Right?
    I just find it easier to kill CK Arkarium using Mihile than my regular Cygnus.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

Yes

5. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

Are Mikhail's Ark quests fixed, though? Because if they aren't, you'll have to wait for Nexon to take their sweet time to fix them, IF they ever do.

6. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

They're fixed.

7. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

If you don't use the Cygnus card in any of your character decks you should just delete it.

8. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

I would make a UA from the cygnus and then delete it. Then at least you got something out of it

Cygnus knights are basically useless wastes of space now that Mihile is out. Their character cards are terrible also.

9. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

I'm personally keeping my Cygnus for the extra 10 attack it gives to my Mihile.

10. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

I'm not really sure how's that working... if you have a lv 100 character of any kind, it already gives it from the other skill. Because I believe blessing of the fairy and empress don't stack.

11. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

Level 30 blessing from the Cygnus, as opposed to a max of level 20 blessing from another char.

Simple.

12. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

If you don't need the slot for a new character any time in the near future, I'd say hold on to the Cygnus Knight because they might eventually add something to get people to make new ones again. Like a level 120 Link Skill or something of the sort.

Sounds ridiculous, but then again, so did Mihile.

13. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

ah, of course, if the Cygnus is gone, there's no more cygnus buff for mihile...

14. Default Re: Should I Delete my 120 Knight of Cygnus since I have a 120 Mihile?

Well you can't make female UAs with Mikhail...

Unfortunately, some people are still forced to make Cygnus unless they release Oz or Irena (or they glitch again to make only female UAs.