Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

I would like to see how the other classes fare against him so it doesn't look so one-sided. If AB's can do it, let's see if other classes can in a party.

2. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

I very very VERY highly doubt ANY other class can take this guy. Even in groups. Burster is seriously on her own level. <_<;

3. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Oh, I think we're being a bit pessimistic on this.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Until hackers find a way to have godmode against the falling orbs and Magnus.

5. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

I guess we won't know until he hits GMS and some guild or alliance posts a video of them killing him. From the looks of it, there's a body count which I am not sure what it means. Does it represent how many times you can die before you are unable to fight him again?

6. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

From what I understand, the more people die, the faster and the more balls fall. Bringing more people isn't an effective way of killing him, because more people will die which will lead to more people dying faster. I honestly don't see a way for non-AB classes to defeat this boss. Good show, Nexon.

7. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Well..not yet anyway.

8. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Pop stars kill dictators all the time.

What? You didn't hear about how Selena Gomez defeated Kim Jong Il in hand to hand combat?

9. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Knowing Nexon America, they'll find some way to make him beatable for all classes or at least those strong enough to defeat him. It wouldn't make much sense if only Angelic Bursters can kill him and no one else can, regardless of how well funded a person might be or not.

10. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

When have they done that?

11. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Because Nexon NA totally made empress killable for ANYONE previously, right? *rolls eyes*

The stupid peach is still glitched, just glitched in a modified way. The way she functions is still flat out retarded.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

What's glitched about her? The only problem I see is the DR spam that still occurs with 2+ people.

13. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

The fact that she heals infinitely until 10 minutes are left. 35 heals, okay, whatever, still stupid, but god damn man I shouldn't have to sit in there for 50 minutes every single time.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

But that's how KMS Empress works . They have the same system as we do, but I'm not sure about the DR spam.

15. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

I'd say it was more of a band-aid slap-on than anything. Just because it's the same thing as another version, that doesn't mean it's "correct". JMS uses a different system, if I recall correctly?

16. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Now now
    Nexon..

tell me how you'll 'balance' the game out with nerfing of this

17. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

Initially, jMS's Empress didn't heal at all.

However, around the time people finally killed her in kMS, jMS switched over to the healing system.

18. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

...which should hopefully be on the known issues list soon! A friend and I reported it to one of the GMs in GAZED and he recorded a video to write a proper report for it. I have no idea if kMS has the DR spam or not but it certainly isn't an intended feature.

19. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

It must be really difficult to dodge the balls of death when you can't see your character

20. Default Re: Hard Magnus Defeated

I believe kMS has it, all the group videos I've seen have them using crash and bind, which I doubt they would do if they could just time it and bypass with crash.

It's not necessarily a glitch, though that's not to say I wouldn't like for it to be different, it'd certainly be easier, no other boss has the exact same DR as Empress, so it's not like we could say whether or not it's not functioning correctly because we have nothing to compare it to. Even Evolving World Empress has a different version of DR (the same one as Aky instead of the one actual Empress has). Though, the only difference, that I can see, anyway, is that Empress's DR has this rank variable, set to 3, that no other form of DR has, and logically I would think it'd have something to do with that.

I don't even know where to begin trying to figure out what exactly this means, it's not exactly clear what rank could be in reference to.