1. Default We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00FLJ/

2. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

It was as easy as sitting on your duff.

3. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

...people actually did this pathetic event? All the Water Droplets I ever picked up I just ended up throwing out.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

There was one "stay logged in for half an hour" quest. I did that one along with the frozen drink one (that gives a coin), at least 20 times a day on 3 chars. Like Zerard said, easy as sitting on your duff.

5. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

I completed the 200 droplet quest a couple of times. But that's because of the grind.

6. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

I did the 200 droplet quest 1 time on 1 character. Mainly since after level 40, none of the monsters I trained in were in my level range to get the droplets. I did the other one like 10 times the Saturday of the event week since I was trying to get the Sports Day set and I could do it in the background.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Didn't people have to do the droppet quest for the stamp or was that something else?

8. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

Nah, the stamp is from collecting 100 Homecoming Coins.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Goals aren't something you're supposed to reach. :/

10. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

The Mapler all dressed in pink is a trap!

11. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

What if they just made up the number 200,000 and never keep track of how many times Maplers have completed the quest?

12. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

We just have to take their word on it.

IMO, they were already planning to donate that money anyway since how bad would the PR be if they said "LOL whoops sorry guys, you didn't reach the goal of 200,000 completions. Guess those thirsty Rwandans will be left in the dust because of you maplers! Bummer!".

At this point, I'm content with being able to help Rwanda by sitting on my duff.

13. Default Re: We've Reached the Goal for charity: water!

Yo, what?

Twenty times a day, times 30 minutes per attempt would have you on maplestory for ten hours. You just...left maple running for ten hours? You also said "20 times a day", meaning you did this for multiple days? Did you have multiple clients or something?

I'm just trying to figure out how this works. That's kind of some fanatical dedication there, even if you had three clients open it would still take three hours a day and would require you to come back and check every thirty minutes (assuming you had all of them synced). I'm not saying it's bad, just...mind-blowing. I'm just wondering if I'm misinterpreting something here.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I have three computers. They all run Maple in the background, pretty much 24/7.
    I'm home all day, and on the computer, or near it, quite a large portion of that. It's not hard to turn in and renew those quests every half hour, or a little more. The trickier bit is to catch the gourd summons for more coins.