Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

Fun Fact: It's faster than Fusillade!

Fusillade is slow as balls, I would have taken a 20% delay reduction (1760 -> 1408) over an extra hit or more targets.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

Flip the Coin doesn't have a cooldown, but it should automatically reset every 30 seconds. i.e. the buff icon will appear to refresh each time it activates, but it will actually only be a 30 second duration starting from the very first activation, like every other stack based skill except Arcane Aim.

The issue with Corsairs is just how little damage Captain's Dignity does compared to Rapid Fire. The discrepancy leads to a very misleading cap/s, since you need 3x your RF damage to cap with it. i.e. you need to be hitting 3m per RF to cap with Captain's Dignity.
    Along with this, Assemble Crew constitutes over 5m/s in my tables, and about 1.4x the %/s. Octopus on the other hand is only about 1m/s and very little %/s.

Big Fat Boy is extremely insignificant to %/s (less than 100%/s), but adds a potential ~4m/s to your overall max damage.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

Going off of what @Bribery; said, it is pretty surprising that Nexon didn't give BMs any status resistance in this update- it is one of the things we really need.

My only hope is that they make some changes before this patch reaches the live KMS server.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

I had wondered why they used the wrong variable for +Damage% for Flip the Coin, and I've discovered they are all incorrect.
    The readout should be:
    Activates on Critical Hits - MP Cost: #mpCon, Duration: #time sec, Per Stack - Damage: +#indieDamR%, Critical Rate: +#x%, Max Damage: +#indieMaxDamageOver - Maximum Stacks: #y
    Activates on Critical Hits - MP Cost: 50, Duration: 30 sec, Per Stack - Damage: +4%, Critical Rate: +8%, Max Damage: +10000 - Maximum Stacks: 5

There also appears to be a "chance" to activate on Critical Hits, i.e. it's not guaranteed on every Critical Hit. If anyone has a Shadower in KMST, they should try Assassinate's final hit (100% critical) like 20 times to see how often it actually activates, as well as Edge Carnival to see if you can gain more than one stack per target. Every demonstration video shows you can even gain 5 stacks in one Meso Explosion (also confirming once again that ME crits, but just does not display pink)

The icon also does not appear to refresh when you gain new stacks, which is what should happen. Hopefully, this is a bug fix for other skills like Combo Attack, Trinity, etc. where their icons refresh when a new stack is gained despite the buff duration not changing.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

Yeah, I figured this would be the case. It would be too strong if the timer reset with every proc. Even still, if it can be placed on an autobuff gem, I'd gladly replace Booster with it. Since you said it procs on ME as well, I don't think charging it to full stacks would take more than 2-3 attacks.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

No it can't. It can only activate when your attack gets a critical.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

Wait, so it's a passive? I was under the impression it was an active skill you needed to press every 30 seconds. If it's passive that's actually better since one is using less time casting buffs.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

What the hell does it mean when the type is "Strength"?

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.452 - More Adventurer Hyper Skills

So... How does the Fatal venom skill for Night Lords work? Because if it doesn't stack with venom... And not only that, does it stack with itself? Or what happens with it? It's a bit confusing.