Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

The ToS has language that talks about exploiting a bug. Exploiting a bug can range from creating new characters to mass amounts of certain items that are given at early levels or from talking to an NPC that doesn't realize you've completed the quest and gives you the reward multiple times. Deleting and recreating a character in and of itself is not against the ToS. Deleting and recreating a character to get 60 coins, which hopefully one would assume was at the least a minor bug (I mean seriously, people were talking about how strange it was since they saw it), is exploiting a bug.

You need to learn the difference between the action of exploiting a bug and the definition of a bug.

2. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Perhaps I didn't make this line in the first page bold enough or Big enough. Very well then I will make it bigger so you can see it.
    HAVE NOT, to date, provided game play evidence that the event was a glitch, or any confirmation from Nexon how it was a glitch

If you wish to say this event was a glitch PLEASE PROVE IT.

3. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Nexon said the event was not intended to be in the game.
    Nexon is the ultimate authority on its game.

4. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

show sources

5. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Not going to play this game again. You can go be special in your own corner.

Prayer circle for anyone else who tries to interact with you.

6. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

So you can't prove it
    Why are you talking SO BIG?

7. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

You know, yelling louder and longer that you're right doesn't mean you're right.
    Shut up and take your ban like a man.

8. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

The general population here at Southperry would try to reason problems and questions with logic. When it comes to the banning system, there really isn't a form of logic because that's out of the users control. Nexon has all control of accounts and can ban anyone for no matter what. In this case, I would believe most of us SP users would agree on behalf of nexons actions, regardless if it was just or not as its their decision to set the cut off line on whats abusive and whats not. Several people have been banned before for no reason, and most of them had to take it like a man. An example would be during bigfoot's release. Sins and F/P mages were leveling like crazy, and several legit bishops got banned just because nexon banned several high level users who leveled alot during a set time period. Every single one of them had to take the ban and wait for the timer. when they got unbanned, they are permanently uneligable to world transfer(my cousins friends account that he acquired would be one of the victims). You could possibly get a few followers if you went on basil, but the community here will likely go against your current position.

9. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

HEY
    ASSCLOWN

YEAH I'M TALKING TO YOU

REMAKING CHARACTERS ISN'T ILLEGAL, BUT ABUSING GAME MECHANICS TO OBTAIN AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER PLAYERS IS, AS OUTLINED IN THE TOS

STAY BANNED, SCRUB

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Alright, I think this thread has served its purpose.
    People are now just repeating themselves and each other, but in shriller and shriller tones due to frustration at the other side's refusal to budge.