Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Poor design doesn't justify abuse, however. From what I can see, you're trying to so hard to find to justify something you did that you should have known you were wrong. How is Sporty Party odd compared to JETT farming? Oh I don't know.... hitting level 10 for what 3 or 4 scrolls versus hitting like 15 or 17 for one scroll. So the amounts are vastly different from each other. And then let's take a deeper look at the method. For Sporty Party you literally take one quest of just talking. For JETT farming you had a couple of talking quests and mostly training quests. Arguably, you earned the coins on JETT.

2. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

If by your logic hitting lvl 10 for 3 or 4 useless scrolls beats hitting average lvl 13 for a clean slate, I am sorry to say but your logic doesn't apply to my logic.
    Poor design certainly justify the action because it is under no violation of glitch/ error in design (objective) under the ToS

so unless you want to bring the point that nexon can do whatever they want. Your point doesn't make sense

3. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Nexon can do whatever it wants.

4. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Do to the length of this discussion is pretty clear that what you did was questionable and Nexon decision to ban you have a justifiable ground, you don't need to try convince other people of what you did since is Nexon who determine if what you did was or not an exploit and they clearly thought it was and so the ban; if you need to argue with someone is with Nexon through the ticket system.

5. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Due to the length of this discussion is pretty clear the amount of nexon fan boys there are and Nexon decision to ban other people have a unjustifiable ground, you don't need to try convince other people of what you did since is Nexon who determine if what you did what or not an exploit and they clearly thought it was and so the ban even if players have not violated the ToS, is you need to argue with someone is with Nexon through the ticket system.

Yes I totally agree with you and I fixed some of your spelling and added some correct words.
    I already submitted a ticket regarding this to question Nexon banning other people.
    I am just posting to get people to complain along with waiting for ticket to go through.

6. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Quoting for posterity and to point out what you 'fixed'.

7. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

They really ought to just start running a banner at the top of the screen at the start of every event saying, "If a trick involving the new events easily gives you a massive profit or great items for very little effort on your part then it's probably an exploit, please report it and do not try to take advantage of it or you may be blocked from playing the game."

8. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Or you could use common sense.

9. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

I feel like putting these here even though they could be redundant.

10. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Didn't try to exploit it. I'm saying that for all the stupid people out there who currently, or will forever lack common sense.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

You know a thread is stupid when the only person who agrees with the discussion of an act that got people banned left and right is the thread starter.
    But please, go complain in the nexon forums. You'll probably get banned for attempting a riot. We're all waiting.

12. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

prove how much you can use your common sense to determine the following being glitch or not.
    You need to give a clear reason for each event in determining if its a glitch or not HOWEVER, you cannot use Nexon's action AFTER the event to determine because then that is not common sense.
    If you cannot, then it is not within realm of common sense
    jett farm
    alien map
    ginger ale
    daily gift
    aran farm
    sporty party farm

Hime pointed out unintended issue
    which my friend pointed out
    An unintended issue can be masked over an umbrella of terms and, for this event, can be referred to as a poor design, however there were no flaws, faults, or logical inconsistencies within the code.

An unintended issue is a substitute for an umbrella of terms, e.g. glitch, poor design, "oops I could have done it better", etc.
    A glitch is a logical error within a code that temporarily renders abnormal game-play or system failure.

Therefore an unintended issue is not specifically a glitch.
    If Hime want to say it is INDEED glitch/ error in design, she would've just said so and not use the word "unintended issue"

what waltzing said is to give response to people who are asking why is the completion of the quest blocked
    his response can mean TWO things
    1. The quest isn't suppose to be available, since the maintenance
    2. The quest isn't suppose to be available, since the beginning of the patch

13. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

Lost my ability to even right there.

14. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

and that proved your common sense cannot be applied, simple as that

15. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Or that your anger over something you did wrong is making you spew nonsense to create a distorted sense of security.

16. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

The ones I bolded have been abused. The ones in red also involved glitches.

17. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

I don't see how is alien map not abused but o well
    I also don't see your reasoning behind each event, I thought I said to have reasoning to back up your decisions

18. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

I don't have screencaps of the 60 coin quest text or I'd be more specific.

Jett farm -> Coin rewards were all intended. But people abused the rewards to get coins a little more quickly.
    Alien map -> The exp is intended. People training there still have to kill every monster, and fend off KSers.
    Ginger ale -> They've made a couple pricing errors on these but I assume you mean the current price, which Nexon's quite aware of, and it's not like most classes use pots anyway. May as well say Jetts and Mercedes are abusing their hp/mp regen.
    Daily gift -> Rewards are all intended. I'm not even sure which part of this you can abuse, the gallant emblems are untradeable, exp coupons & safety charms are both expiring and untradeable, and the random gifts are all crap.
    Aran farm -> Scroll rewards were less random than advertised (which is why people farmed Aran, even though any new character got a scroll). Aran in particular got an invalid scroll (that's the glitch), which could be traded for a useful 50% weapon scroll. Instead of just replacing the invalid scrolls, people abused Aran creation to get a bunch more.
    Sporty party farm -> Quest accidentally applied to people Nexon didn't mean it to. When they noticed the glitch they fixed it. People abused it by creating a bunch of new characters.

For a real world example, consider speeding. It's not legal, but most times you do it, the cops don't catch you, and if you're only doing 10 over, they will only warn you. Beyond that, only the people who really abuse it get banned from driving (50+ over the limit? Obviously intentional and abusive)

19. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

What position do you think you're in to be ordering people around over a public forum?

20. Default Re: Brothers Come join my 60 coin quest crusade

again you didn't use your common sense to reason out if its intended or not, most of your information is gathered through nexon's action AFTER the event.
    so try again.

and speeding IS ILLEGAL IT IS OUTLINED IN THE LAW.
    Remaking character IS NOT ILLEGAL because it is not outlined in the ToS

I am in the position of trying to get people to know EXACTLY what they are talking about