IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default J> guild in GAZED

So I came back about 2 weeks ago to find my guild dead and now I'm looking for a new one.

I'm a lvl200 BM with well above average damage (~100k range buffed w pots). I'm also working on my MM lvl184 in my spare time.

I'm interested in bossing particularly empress and LHC/SH for my MM. I'm also willing to go Zak/HT/VL/PB or whatever whenever guildies need something.

I'm a part time merch so it would be helpful if there were some occasional NX sellers in the guild, but that's not a requirement.

Rather than just keep rambling in this post, I'll stop here. Just whisper VerrKoL (BM) or VerrKoi (MM). My playing times mostly depend on classes but you can usually find me on between 4-11PM PST

2. Default Re: J> guild in GAZED

You may want to try posting a listing on basil because our recruitment section is kind of lackluster

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: J> guild in GAZED

Hey!

You seem like a cool guy, if you're looking for a guild, I'm sure there's some room in mine (LegacyReborn). I'm not too active at the moment, but @Mazz could invite you.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

@ItachiPower; I'd rather get one reasonable invite here than be inundated with a bunch of guilds I'd hate on basil.

@Patt; Does he have an ign I can contact?

5. Neon Atom Straight Female
    IGN: BawssLyk
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Alliance: Twerk
    Massachusetts

Vaiuable is Mazz's ign, but here's a list of some other jrs that you can whisper to have add you:

Confidenciai
    Ericane
    Dystant
    BawssLyk (me)
    PhantaOrange
    ScaryNoises

Be sure to mention you're from SP and Patt said you could be added~

edit: also I'd like to include that a lot of us leave our characters afk online, so I apologize in advance if someone doesn't respond right away~

6. Default Re: J> guild in GAZED

@VerrKol; hey! I tried finding you online and haven't had much luck. Your playing times are midnight-7am for me =x you'd probably be better off hunting Lisa down ^ since I think she's on more later on.