IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Happy National Coming Out Day!

(I noticed Eos colored our site's banner rainbow again and, being the ultra gay I am, didn't have to hover my mouse over it to find out why )

Happy National Coming Out Day Southperry!

Learn more about the day

The purpose of this day should be pretty self-explanatory: to those who identify as LGBTQ, but are not fully "out" to their families, friends, or community, today is the day to tell someone, if not everyone, who you really are, and to find the inner pride and self-love that comes with finally matching your inner self with your outer. This is a nationally concerted effort to help provide a time for LGBT individuals to feel comfortable coming out, to spread awareness of the coming out process, and to continue to underscore how LGBT individuals are living and loving everywhere.

So if you identify as LGBT, or are even just beginning to question, muster your bravery today to talk to someone you feel comfortable with about your sexuality and identity, and see the good that comes from it. And if you don't have anyone in your immediate life that fits the bill, myself and plenty others are always available via PM and other means here on the Perry!

2. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Happy National Coming Out Day!

That was crass, stereotypical, and yet so hilarious.

3. Default Re: Happy National Coming Out Day!

Hahahahhahaha

Spoiler

4. Default Re: Happy National Coming Out Day!

EVERYONE KNOWS KURTLE. ITS WRITTEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE.