Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Update GMS] Patch Available - GMS 1.19

1. Default Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Nexon posted a patch for GMS version 118 upgrade to version 119.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 12809212 (bytes) (12.22 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Gladiator mode for Battle Square?

3. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Please let it be an American Event like "Halloween"

4. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

12 mb, probably not much (expecting no Halloween event this year :()

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

I'd love to see Witch Malady return.

Edit: according to the update notice, it's just bug fixes.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Probably just some bug fixes and Cash Shop stuff. Not expecting anything major this early after the Champions Update.
    I, too, wouldn't mind a decent Halloween event though.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

No extraction. Not worth doing.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

sigh that's sad
    I even dreamt hunting Maladies and collecting Pumpkins

9. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

A Halloween event on top of everything else would see me totally evented out, twitching irregularly on the floor. What can I say, I'm an easily overstimulated creature who'd like a lull period in which to quietly level some alts or something.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Like seriously, when was the last time Nexon actually tried to cater to an American Holiday, other than Christmas which is basically Global.
    I was expecting Halloween events, while KMS had their Hangawi (Korean Thanksgiving, awesome food irl btw)

Now if a GM or Nexon employee is actually lurking this thread, I expect "Thanksgiving" holiday for Global MS

11. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Wasn't there a Fourth of July thing? And all the election stuff is definitely American, USAmerican anyway.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

The election I agree is definitely American, but that's an event on the website to help Young Americans understand it. If it was an in-game event similar to the "Celebrity" event where you had to Popularize 1 of the 3 NPC girls, I would have been satisfied with just that.

As for the 4th of July thing, I wasn't around for it (so I can't argue with that)

13. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Is anyone else having problems running the gamelauncher after applying v119?

14. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

The game isn't even up yet.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Patch isn't over yet.

EDIT: Damn ninja-magicians.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

I know.

But usually the game launcher should open up a window. Mine doesn't even do anything now except start a random ms process that uses up 25 cpu and 2.5k memory.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

I'm not even getting a process.

Gamelauncher is supposed to bring up a window with the "play" button, and I'm not getting that. Did you pre-patch?

EDIT: I would assume that's what your first post meant.

Carlos is having the same problem. Anyone that isn't getting this problem?

18. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Yes I used the v119 patch. Gamelauncher either doesn't run at all or doesn't run correctly for me following the patch.

I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling MS just now. Gamelauncher still does not do anything.

19. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

I feel like it has something to do with the website also being under maintenance.

LF> more test subjects

20. Default Re: Patch Available - GMS 1.19

Yep, it wouldn't work for me either, I figured it was a problem as a result of pre-patching but perhaps not. I'm currently redownloading to see if that fixes it, 4 minutes remaining. So tense.