1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level places?

Kind of a dumb question, but ever since finding out Holy Symbol now gives the full EXP boost regardless of how many people are affected by it (HELLO +50% free EXP all the time), I'm wondering, under the conditions of having a laptop with me as I Maple, is a Phantom buff mule worth getting? I do suppose if nothing else, I can use the mule to immensely speed up training when it comes to getting to 4th job faster.

From what I read, Mystic Door doesn't work in LHC, so a mule there won't work. I read that Mystic Door at Knight's Stronghold works, so would it technically be possible to bring an 80/130 Phantom buff mule there? I list 130 in case I feel like mustering the energy to get a 130 Phantom mule just for the 4th job buffs like Sharp Eyes/Speed Infusion.

2. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

yes, it works like that.

just make a squad(zakum etc) and move the bishop in and out of your party.

I do this all the time.

I don't know about your mystic door question, as I've never really used it.

3. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

I'm pretty sure Door works in LHC. I've seen it before.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

Since LHC and SH are party play areas, you should not be using buff mules that are too low-level to leech unless you have no choice.

As for LHC, I hear conflicting reports about Door there. Might be that it works only on certain maps, or certain areas of certain maps. Either way, no-one under 110 could get in even when Doors and teleport worked.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

Oh, I see. Regardless, I wouldn't mind having an HS symbol just for lower levels then, seeing the lower levels tend to be the worst in my opinion (as in having to fight for Haunted Mansion/Alien maps).

6. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

if the HS mule is under leeching level, you'll just be getting more exp.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

For Mansion maps, I have the HS mule just outside the portal. I find that easier than moving it in and out of party (in expedition), but to each his own.
    For Aliens, I have a level 81 Priest with max HS and Door. I think a Phantom could have them both maxed at 78? Anyway, the lower the better, because then it can stay on the map and HS without leeching.

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

@Takebacker; and I have both a bishop and phantom mule (17x). I find them pretty useful. You can train link skill mules really fast and it can also help you if you are trying to take on harder bosses.

Iirc, you can't door into LHC, but I haven't been there in a while, so who knows. Having door is really helpful to get into aliens at lower levels.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

Adding to what @CrazyForDex; said:
    I use a high level Bishop at Chimney, especially Jesters. Max Adv. Bless and some MW (my Bishop has MW20) really help with kill speed there, since I never bother to equip link skill mules with anything more than 3 evo rings and a 16 att bwg. Everything else is whatever free gear they get from their creation events.
    Aliens don't need this because pretty much every new class can 1-hit them regardless of gear.

If you're using a Phantom for buffs, Rage can more or less replace Advanced Bless, at least for physical classes that don't need the survivability buff.

10. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

Most recent time I tried, you could cast Door, but (1) Using the door crashes the game, (2) It only gets you to Krag's map anyway, which you may need to be 110 to visit in the first place.

As for Stronghold, you need to be 160 to get in (same as anywhere in Future Henesys) - you do not need to have the quests done.

I usually use family warp to get my Bishop around because it can't door itself obv.

In 3rd job I haven't bothered with the Bishop cause the good training maps aren't party play, and leaving the map to rebuff isn't great at aliens. Usually bring it in for LHC and on.

11. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

You can door in LHC, but it doesn't go all the way back to El Nath. It only goes back to the map before the Castle Entrance with the NPCs and such, but it should work fine for getting characters into maps beyond Crockys.
    At least you used to be able to do this. I haven't tried it in a while.

12. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

I've tested door at LHC with a friend. We were really curious where the door appears.

He went through and somehow he didn't crash. But then he whispers, "GG. The door's floating in mid-air." I didn't believe him so I went through too and sure enough, he was right.

I don't even know where it appears now. lol.

13. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

Technically, you wouldn't be able to bring a mule under level 160 to Stronghold, unless they changed something. I've tried summoning a friend that was level 15x and he also tried tele-ing to me and both failed.
    I've doored myself at LHC and they do drop you at the dungeon's entrance; one time it made me fall infinite times off the map, like there was a gap on the floor and it would bring me at the top again o.o What I've seen lots of guildies doing is door/ summon at one map before the dungeon entrance. I haven't tried getting in there under the required level for its quests since they made it into a dungeon so I am not sure if they also require you to be a certain level like future hene/ stronghold does.

14. Default Re: Are Holy Symbol mules still worth using, and can they go to the higher level pla

You can not door into strong hold below lv160. The door appears in destroyed hene, so you still need to be lv160.
    You can not enter any future map before lv160. They actually changed it because when hyper rocks first came out you could tele into the future maps...But then you could not leave without a rock because you had to be lv160 to use the portals.
    I did have a friend that had a lv17x Hs mule....