Thread: [El Nido] J>GAZED Guild in Future

1. Default J>GAZED Guild in Future

Hey guys. In about two months, I will be starting my "addicted to class" of the year, and when I start, I would like to join a guild. Here are some sort of "conditions" and stuff for you to know. I will be playing in GAZED as noted in the title.

* It's on a Luminous, so a guild that is accepting of newbs (just a low level, grown some game experience, knowledge, and Mesos over my 3 months in Nido and year and a quarter in Maple itself).
    * I can't get on during weekdays except for on exceptions (days we're out of school).

As for info about me:
    * Won't say age, but I'm young. I act older than I am most of the time though.
    * Talkative sometimes.
    * I live in TN, SO CST time zone.

As for bossing, I probably won't be able to do much unless I fund myself some more. I could probably handle Zakum though.

Thanks for consideration! I hope to make friends with you fellow Gazedians (or whatever they call us).

2. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: J>GAZED Guild in Future

I was going to post our guild and post the link but I noticed that you already posted there. We are always looking for people and if you're still interested, you should contact us! ^^ (well, I don't play as much but I know the other Jr. Masters are willing to add you)

(apparently, they said no. I know other guilds that might add you but are from gali. The Aura is one and UniquePwns is another from the top of my head)

3. Default Re: J>GAZED Guild in Future

TheAura's usually full, but I can make arrangements if you want to join Opulence or Olympus, which are both in the same guild alliance as TheAura, Virtue and Crayons.
    We have people from all around the world in our guild alliance, so there'll be people online at all times of the day to talk to and hang out with.

4. Default Re: J>GAZED Guild in Future

Thanks guys! I'll notify both of your guilds in order once I make her. Also, feel free to refer GMs in your guilds to this thread so they can learn a bit about me.