Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Default Pokémon Black and White 2

Considering tomorrow is the release of Black and White 2, I thought it'd be a nice idea to have a thread on how we feel about the games.

Doesn't feel like too long ago since we first even heard that this was a thing at all, and suddenly it's October and we're on the brink of getting them. I've been excited about Pokémon games, sure, but I was immensely impressed with Black and White, and how they handled the story in the games. And if that is anything at all to go on, I can only anticipate even better things to come.

So, how about you guys? How do you feel about the games and the direction they're taking them?

2. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

I completely forgot it was coming out, I'm so excited! But I have to finish all my schoolwork and save money for it.
    Totally excited.

3. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Simply waiting on my sister to move her car from in front of mine, then I can have my glorious White 2.

Then I heard Black 2 had challenge mode, and now I'm conflicted.

4. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Seems like the fastest pokemon game to come out since the announcement. I dont know if i will get it, i lost interest in pokemon after Black and White. Seems like there are quite a few new and great features.

5. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

if you connect with someone with the mode unlocked you'll have it too.
    (and give your easy mode along with it lol)

i'm getting black 2 because i own black already and i heard that continuing your color version is more accurate or something (and challenge mode)

6. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Have it in my hands, even bought a FAQ (first one since yellow version, I wanted the organization). DIDNT EVEN WINCE AT GAMESTOP, I ASKED LIKE A MAN. BIKER JACKET AND ALL.

7. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

, why? Even ignoring the fact that free ones will be out in a week, pokemon is one of the most straightforward games in existence.

Which unlocks when you defeat the champion. It's ridiculously stupid. What in gods name is the point of having difficulties open up AFTER you are able to defeat every trainer in the game.

Hell, at least having challenge mode open after could make a rematch harder, I guess. The person who decided EASY mode should unlock at the same time (on white) is a pineappleing idiot.

And if what I'm told is true, you think you could just restart a file on the harder difficultly? Haha, don't be stupid. Restarting your save file removes the option to pick the harder difficulty. Because, you know, that makes PERFECT sense.

8. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Just got it, connecting my white 1 to dream world so black 2 will be updated and stuff. Awesomeness. I only wish I could battle my old trainer, or even see him. qq

9. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

What is this connecting?

10. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

http://serebii.net/black2white2/unovalink.shtml

The memory link is what I'm talking about. All updated, time to plaaaay.

11. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

I like the organization on what area's have what pokemon, other strategy guides have that information available but it's either in a sh`itty .txt format or you have to scroll through multiple pages just to get to the juicy parts. All personal problems I have with it, I just prefer it in a book format

12. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Just got back with White 2. Picked up another game while I was there for the hell of it.

13. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

I would get it today but the bus doesn't run on Sundays, I don't have a car at the moment and it's an 18 mile round trip up and down a mountain.

14. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

....You can catch riolu by route 20....you start at route 19.

Favorite pokemon game.

15. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Screw this, I just got the emulated version almost a month back. As of today, there's an apparent English patch update to make it almost flawless.
    However, I did get my copy of Black 2 around 6am this morning....but I can't find my DS.

16. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Riolu?
    No more having to get all the way to the end of the game to get mienfuu, yay!

17. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

holy crap mareep too!? This game is amazing, I love how they actually give you variety this time around >_>;

18. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

got my genesect, got the dream radar (ugh 3 extra bucks), got memory link'd--time to start forrealz!

i, for one, am excited about how they're continuously adding more content to the games. ESPECIALLY the mix of pokemon available pre-endgame

19. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Just picked up my already paid for pre-order. It's nice just walking in, getting my game and leaving.

20. Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2

Gonna get it today after work or tomorrow after school depending on how much free time I have left. I held on getting the first game since I saw the anouncement for this one right as I got the money for it, I played through a friend's game though.

Can't wait to play the world tournament with my old team.