Thread: Hi, I'm Storm

1. Default Hi, I'm Storm

Hello everyone. I am Storm(Simeon being my real name) and after checking out the forum for quite some time as a guest, I decided to make an account here. From the looks of it, I already enjoy browsing through the different sections. A little bit about me is that Kart Rider was the very first Nexon game I played before I went to Maplestory. Since then, I have had an interesting experience in the game although I wish that Nexon America was a bit better as a company, especially when it comes to answering tickets instead of copy-pasting the same response all of the time. Regardless of how aggravating it may be to read the same response from a GM, I enjoy playing Maplestory for the fun of it. My very 1st 4th job class was a Dark Knight which I am extremely proud of. I will remaking him once Tempest rolls in for GMS.

Other than that, I enjoy playing video games in my free time(the N64 and SNES in particular), watch anime, read manga, and go for morning walks. Lastly, a quick shout out to TakeBacker and any other Pirates who have inspired me over the years when Pirates were first added into Maplestory.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm Storm

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums :3.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm Storm

Thank you for the welcome.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm Storm

Welcome to SouthPerry storm.
    Enjoy your stay.

5. Default Re: Hi, I'm Storm

Welcome Storm.

Gosh, I miss Kart Rider.

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm Storm

Thank you guys and same here Pixie. That was one of best games from Nexon back then. The Facebook version is terrible in my opinion and has far too many problems with it.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: Hi, I'm Storm

Welcome! I keep thinking of X-Men.

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm Storm

Welcome to Southperry, home of over 88 different kinds of herbal tea!