IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

Apparently these are are being sold for $650.

Oh, the powers of duping. >_>

2. Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

IGN Exploit. It's private at the moment. He can generate other IGN's. I'm 100% unsure of the limitations but that's how he was able to conjure up Lame and other IGN's that have recently surfaced again. And I know plenty of people who've spent tons of money on this free to play game. Some of them have never even bought a piece of duped gear. They fell for the cube sham.

3. Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

This is practically why I sort of quit maple too broken and the community sucks now-adays.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

>Community sucks
    >Zinnia

Lol'd

5. Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

I don't understand. You say exploit, not hack, so presumably it's bypassing the does-this-exist checker rather than like.... hacking into people's old accounts, right? /PARANOIDFACE

6. Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

I guess you could say it's a hack and no you don't dig into old people's accounts. I'm not 100% sure how it works but I know that old IGN's that are single words that don't exist or have been removed from rankings can be recycled.

I miss the olden days of Windia where having Zinnia was essential because they gave the legit players something to rant about daily.

7. Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

Y'all talking about IGN's made me think DuelatDawn was all the rage, then I saw it.

8. Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

I found his thread on a site where people commonly sell maple stuff for cash.
    He's asking close to 5000$ for a full Phantom set of gear... Worst part is he listed "each" after all of his prices.
    Hard to even think about paying that much to own pretty pixels to win a 'free' mmo.

9. Default Re: 66 atk Empress Gloves

I cannot find this guys thread for the life of me.
    Can someone PM me it?