Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Team Pomegranate Thread: We quit because we can't be online edition

Welp
    Last edited by Derosis; 2012-11-04 at 12:30 AM.

2. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

I have skype but i CAN make a mumble if everyone else wants to do that, im good pretty much everyday since I finished borderlands 2.

3. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

For the most part, I'm at school or doing school-related things when you children are at home, so it would have to be a weekend but I doubt you need your third sub that much anyway.

4. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

You do the majority of us are at school too pimento :|

5. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

Most of my classes are evening/night, I was hoping that was apparent from me saying "i'm at school when you're at home" since I assume most of Southperry has classes during the day.

6. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

No, you weren't clear at all. And calling people "you children" really doesn't come over well also.

7. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

"you children" is a term of endearment, since I'm sort of an authority figure, and everyone I asked was split on whether I was clear or not, if you actually read what I said I said "it would have to be a weekend" so I'm agreeing with you there.

if this is what our captain is like I'm probably going to quit, not like I'm integral to our team's success anyway.

8. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

You could have simply said, "I can't make it to weekday practices, I'll try to make it to a weekend game or two". Yes you are a figure of authority, but you can't go around and start calling people children when some people are older or around your age.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

I was going to snark on how bad this thread has crashed, but it'd be pomegranate.

I do not apologize for the terrible pun.

On a serious note, you two will have to get along better if you're going to get the LoL team going at all. There's no need to be so condescending, and no need to call someone an as'shole without checking all the details. COMMUNICATION.

10. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

Use the Reddit LoL mumble. There's like a million channels.

11. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

Oh really? Time to go find a channel.

Were going to try to get a game together on Sunday. Make sure to log in, anyone from the team that is online will get an invite message. We'll theory craft via mumble and work with team comps.

12. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Straight Male
    IGN: Namalamadingdong
    Server: LoL NA
    Job: Break The Meta
    Connecticut

LoL Reddit Mumble info here.

There's a channel for every champion + extras for rother games AND private channels. People hardly ever go in the one you're using unless like... DuckDuckMoose is on and stalking me ;_;

If you want super privacy a channel that I've basically taken over as my own is password protected. The guy who paid for it doesnt play LoL anymore. If you really want I can give you the info to get into it. nobody goes in there unless I'm duo q'ing with somebody.

13. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

We'll probably need it for the theory crafting session, and the games.

14. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

I'm on the IRC most of the time, if you need me just get my attention through there.

15. Default

Will do loose goose.

We're gonna have a practice around 6 PM EST make it online if you can.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2012-10-07 at 04:12 PM.

16. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

I need 4 other members to post now, if not then the team will be disbanded and removed from the league. as I need 4 active people to be here and I need you to post between now and the 12th.

ANY MEMBERS MAY POST.

17. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

Haii.

18. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Uh I'm here but I won't be able to play for a while.

20. Default Re: Team Pomegranate Thread

OUR FIRST SET OF GAMES HAS BEEN SCHEDULED. IM GOING TO TALK WITH THEIR CAPTAIN ABOUT PLAYING LATER IN THE DAY.

@Loose; @Dredragon; @Nalek; @Tikey; @RandomZodiac; Try to be online this Friday. Any subs that want to, be online that date in-case of substitution needs.