Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Curious as to anyone's experiences with these so far. Any good potentials, anyone?

Before I drop the cash on this, I want to see how awful (or good) the rates are. I'm considering only doing this on my weapons. :|

2. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Revealed potential thread is seeming like everyone had horrid experiences.

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

They're really bad. You have to spend wayyyyy too much money for such a miniscule difference.

4. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

spent way too much
    but at least i got carvers to work on of my 7 equipment pieces (2 additional potentials on each)

worked really hard on my cane
    worked really hard on my card

max dmg cap + 30,000

took forever to go up a simple tier (rare-->epic)

not really worth it anymore

5. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Used a ton of NX

Nothing good on claw besides unique 2 line and 4% luck.

Every equip of mine has one line of additional potential on it besides 1 ring now(claw has 2).

6. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Yeah, so far it blows. Too expensive for too little reward. Once I get +10k/+15k damage cap on my Staff I'm stopping for a while.

7. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

I think most of us spent a lot -_- on this only to find out we got so little in return

sigh

advice: not worth it

8. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Don't worry guys! Nexon will come to our rescue! Soon there will be SUPER additional potential cubes that will only cost like 5k nx each! You'll get an even BETTER chance to get more crap stats!

9. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Main things I'm seeing so far are
    1) Carved Slot Cubes cost twice as much
    2) Potentials are worse at similar rarities (although the damage cap increase is unique to these, it's not a huge change)
    3) Chances of rare->epic->unique are similar to regular cubes.

All in all, even more of a money-grab than regular cubes. If you must use them, stop on the 1st useful line you get, at least until you have 0 other ways to improve your gear.

10. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Well, pineapple. The bf spent 3.5b on these ending with +11 str and 5/6 carvers failed.

Where's the super versions? Sigh.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Sounds like it's actually better to use these on non-weapons, if you must use them at all. Guildy actually managed to craft earrings with +6 attack.

I think I'd rather save my NX at this point. Or spend it on Fusion Anvils. Never been a big damage whore, and these new ways of spending more and more for less and less are really off-putting.

12. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

My experience with them has been pretty good, i just aimed for 10 MA on all my items easy enough to get on a rare tier, 2 or 3 of my items went epic so thats just a bonus.

13. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Not sure if this is a dumb question, but surpassing max damage potential can only be found on weapons and secondary weapons right?

14. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

Do these cubes go all the way to Legendary or do they stop at Unique? Wondering if we can get the Legendary tier Decent skills as additional potentials yet. Would love to get that Combat Orders back :>

15. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

you can not get decent skills from additional potential lines

16. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

have anyone got any legendary tier in the new additional potential? or you cant yet?

17. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

imo the whole system way too expensive for what it is. Regular cubes are expensive enough These are 2x the price of regular cubes with crappier bonuses for the most part. Plus the only way to get non-exploding carvers is with NX (or spending a pomegranateload of meso), and they aren't even 100%. It's really expensive just to get 2 lines on all your equipment.

18. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

I beleaf it is up to 50k on weapon/secondary weapon and 10k on armor

19. Neutron Male
    IGN: Yugidude3536
    Server: Bera
    Level: 177
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Prospect
    Alliance: ComeAtUsBro
    Michigan

Oh wow, if that's true, than 200k bonus should be possible. That's a 20% Dmg increase, even for people who hit max

20. Default Re: Carved Slot Miracle Cube Experiences

I got +1000 on my Face Accessory and this was during Epic Tier
    At Legendary Tier for Face Accessory it can go even higher.
    But the chances of such as insanely low, and I not seen a item megaphone of such tier yet (at scania)
    The Best Tier I've got was Unique on my Card.

The way I see it, If you land Att+ with Max Dmg increase, stop immediately and move on to the next piece of equipment

There are just way too many variables to deal with and the majority of which is useless when you want class specific stats.

I've seen ATT+ only TWICE my exuberant worth of carvers and like 9 times I've seen M.ATT+ and too many INT%