1. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Default Resident Evil 6 (Expect spoilers)

the bad reviews, I'm in love with this game. Currently on the last chapter for Chris and the story/action are solid so far.

2 main issues I have with the game is how overpowered melee attacks are and how bad the graphics can be at times (When you use the cover system for Chris his model looks a blob of PS1 polygon mud.)

Bout to get back to playing, I want to wrap up this campaign then I'm going to play Helena's(Yes i'm a Leon hater).

2. Default Re: Resident Evil 6 (Expect spoilers)

I was certainly wondering how was it this game got a big thread the day it was announced while it still hadn't got one after released.

Best sumarisation ever lolz.

3. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Resident Evil 6 (Expect spoilers)

I'm really enjoying it

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

From what i have understood from hearsay and reviews is that... RE6 its not a bad game, it can be considered "good", but thats it. Its not a masterpiece, its not excellent, not revolutionary, etc...

From what i gather is that the bad reviews comes from a good number of fans from the series since RE1 where it was actually survival horror, now its just an action game that took too many "Hints" or "Influences" from hollywood, and we know how pomegranatety hollywood can really be most of the time.

5. Default Re: Resident Evil 6 (Expect spoilers)

I read an article a few days back saying that the Resident Evil series has gone downhill since RE: 4 hit, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If anything, I think it has improved in some areas and lacking in others. For starters, your AI partner is still an issue they need to work on.

6. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

RE6 made it a lot better. And you can make it even better with skills.

I like the zombie variation and the fact that I fricking run out of ammo too often. Dam zombies that wont die easily.

And the story, I would have NEVER expected that.

Spoiler

Missing Final Jake chapter and Leons entire campaign.

7. Brick
    cuba

Pro-tip, on Jakes last "QTE" you don't mash L1/R1 you're supposed to hold one and let go of the other to climb. I made that last sequence about 8 times longer than it needed to be.

8. Default Re: Resident Evil 6 (Expect spoilers)

Play Leon's campaign before saying that.

9. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Leaving the best for last.

Thanks for the tip @Twilight;

10. Brick
    cuba

I've screwed up Leon's campaign so many times :/. Joining an online game and clearing a chapter doesn't count unless you start if from the very very beginning of a chapter. Also switching chapters has lost my status even though I reached a checkpoint -_-. Plan on doing Chapters 1-3 tonight.

11. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

I completely 100% love this game. Had it since launch.

Achievement wise, I've pretty much finished the game since Sunday. All I need left is to finish Leon's and Jake's Campaign on Professional and I'll have my 100% cheevos done. I still have tons I have left to do.

I'd like to do a little more mercenaries with my friend I've been partnering with. Current high score is around 900k duo with my and I would love to move that even higher if we can keep our time up.(Seems to run out when we reach 132 combo. Need more melee I guess...)

My ultra-crazy goal for the game is to get S ranks across every campaign, difficulty, and character. That'll be a huge time sink for sure but I'm up for it.

Also... there's some free DLC coming soon. "No hope" mode to finally come out and
    Spoiler
    to come out.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston...-clarification

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Finally got around to playing the game yesterday. Only played through Leon's campaign so far and I must say, this game is really, really good.
    The fact that the game doesn't have a pause button annoys me though. I understand it's to keep you in the action and stuff. But you are totally screwed if say, you need to go to the bathroom, or answer the door.
    Only other thing that annoyed me was the stupid rope climbing thing. Oh sweet jesus I spent like half an hour on it, getting increasingly annoyed. Helena and Ada actually killed the boss before I reached them, because it took so long for me to reach the top of the damn rope.

I found it incredibly funny that every vehicle that Leon entered was doomed to destruction in a big dramatic crash + explosion. A bus, various cars, about 3 trains, a passenger plane, 2 helicopters and god knows what else. Damn it Leon, you can just walk.

13. Default Re: Resident Evil 6 (Expect spoilers)

I personally enjoyed RE6 overall, but I can see its flaws. Oh boy, can I see them. There are a few parts in the game that flat out made me want to break my game disc.

QTE's. STOP IT. Seriously, there are way too pineappleing many. Enough is enough. RE4 had just the right amount. Why does EVERY little god damn thing I do have to be a QTE? There's a part where you pick up a key from some dead guy on the ground. That was a button mash QTE. Seriously? It doesn't take effort to pick up a damn card.

Chris's last boss fight. The part where you're running from the boss? Yeah, me and my friend died like 8 times EACH on that part. It's stupid, and the boss would randomly speed wayyyy the hell up and instantly kill one of us despite us running FASTER than we did the last attempt. Just ugh, my inner fanboy wants me to love this game, but.... I just don't think I can. This game is bad. The Skill system is awful as well. Especially since infinite ammo takes up valuable skill slots for each weapon you use infinite ammo on.

I JUST CAN'T, MAN.

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Seriously I need to know. Is Resident Evil 6 set BEFORE Resident Evil 5?
    Cause i'm like "WHAT HAPPENED TO SHEVA DAMN IT."

Never mind, it's set after.
    Still, no mention of Sheva? BAH.

Oh oh oh, And i was sorely disappointed that there was no secret achievement for killing a part of Rasklapanje by throwing it in a microwave and cooking it ;D
    (Which I did, by accident)

15. Brick
    cuba

There is by throwing the hand in the meat grinder. Not an achievement but it gets a mention at the end of the chapter. Also you can pause the game but only if you're playing in an offline setting.

<3 Intersecting with other players.