IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

Good job nexon. Instead of banning the ones advertising selling mesos just track them down and ban all the accounts that have mesos. Maybe this is why desi in windia was screaming up a storm on monday about hating nexon.

3. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

If this is what the billingPP bans are about then this is ridiculous.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Just don't hit anyone innocent, for the love of cubes.

5. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

how is it ridiculous again? i'm kinda lost

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

"Several Accounts" is what, 5? Show us how many accounts it actually was and what exactly it was for. This goes for the ban lists as well.

7. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

A lot of people on Friday got billingPP bans for "unauthorized access" so basically nexon gave no explanation to the bans and just said to email them.
    I can't speak for everyone but my friend who got banned has nothing to do with meso selling in the slightest.

8. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

Lol desi
    I will never forget the day I went to lhc and saw a bunch of chars with the xDESIy naming scheme afk on ropes while another desi was bam teleport mastery hack flying around the map.
    Stay classy windia

9. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

So does selling mesos for nx count as farming?

10. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

...of course.

11. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

If this is the reason for my BillingPP...

FIX YOUR GAME SO I DON'T NEED TO CARRY 5B ON A MULE IN ORDER TO MAKE A TRANSACTION. AND UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF NX TRAIL, STOP PREEMPTIVE BANNINGS THAT ONLY RESULT IN HAVING TO WAIT DAYS FOR ACCOUNT RECOVERY WHERE IN THE PROCESS I'M LIKELY TO LOSE ALL 700M FROM FREDERICK AND DAYS FROM MY MERCHANT.

End Rant. I could show them exactly where the farmers are pooling their mesos from their farming sales. Channel 8, FM 8; Channel 6, FM 7. I can point out exactly which mules in the FM are selling for farmers, the ones with obscene amounts of MMBs and certain scrolls and recipes. Just stop, I feel you round up more innocent people than hackers with this idiocy.

12. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

What if someone gifts me nx for being their friend and I donate mesos to them? :P

13. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

The tone of your post suggests you just want to be a douchebag and say "I'M SKIRTING THE RULES LOOK AT ME", but that's up to Nexon.

14. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

I guess this is the cause of Scania's FM not having ANY MMB at all?

15. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

No but, you know there's going to be some people that throws a lame excuse like that out there.

16. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

Trading NX and Mesos has always been something against the terms of service, but that doesn't mean Nexon's going to start chasing after it without good reason to do so. The terms of service also says that you're not allowed to have unnecessary characters in your name like x's and i's, but that doesn't mean Nexon's going to go around banning everyone named XxIaZnSaSuKeIxX just because that person has an obnoxious name.

17. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Why does Frederick need to tax anyways...

I also heard people that were unbanned got their characters deleted.

Anyways, I have never sold mesos for money. -_- Too troublesome and I don't need money that badly.

18. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

Yeah, 'farmers' would be a bad choice of words as it doesn't really make sense. There needs to be another term for it. Anything involving selling NX/items/mesos outside of game breaks the ToS as it should be well known. I don't trust doing stuff like along with downloading hacks or shady programs to my computer anyway.

I know not everyone cares enough about what happens to their accounts, but Nexon doing this doesn't feel right... I really wonder if the people that got blocked from billingPP would have something to do with this as Nexon could put this out here to make their actions regarding billingPP bans more believable. At least for me, the reason is unauthorized access is what I got for being blocked, which I don't get. I'm not involved with anything like that or the stuff mentioned above. I only found out that I was blocked while I was re-logging into my account on Friday while in the middle of the 2x events. I'm pretty sure no one else was trying to log in with my account while I was still on it. I don't make myself that well known or popular enough for people to care about trying to hack me. So this really causes a lot of confusion. It's also been 4 days and even after the initial e-mail for requesting personal information to confirm the owner of the account, which I have responded to, there has been no reply.
    What makes it fishy and suspicious of Nexon is that they try to prevent any discussions about this. While I know they said only the billing department can handle the issues... Not the only one experiencing this issue. As we're being confused, we're just trying to ask questions to understand, to Nexon or each other experiencing this. People being blocked within the same day, getting the same responses and treatment seems to be too odd to be coincidence for this reason of 'unauthorized access'.

19. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

What evidence do you guys have that the billingPP bans are for this?

20. Default Re: Takin' Down the Farmers

I still saw some farmers on my way to kill Manon. This wont do nothing unless they make it harder to create new accounts.