1. Default A research about traffic capacity on the southeast gate of my university.

Done for the Scientific Methodology class, this was a pretty serious project, and I was asked to contribute with some graphics and drawings to explain that.

It was a mistake to expect something extremely technical, in grayscale and boring. Hah.

2. Default Re: A research about traffic capacity on the southeast gate of my university.

Am I reading it wrong, or are both cars on the right side of the T intersection headed the same way? (Both lanes go the same direction?)

3. Default Re: A research about traffic capacity on the southeast gate of my university.

It's like that; , there's a curve on the far top beyond that image sight that connects to another road that only heads the inverse direction in both parts, there's even another road past that one where all the three parts go on the same direction, and the one next to it goes reverse. Only god knows what the pineapple is that, but it's that way. I couldn't add the rest of the road to that circle because the research was specifically about the gate and parking lots. :O