1. Default Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:

This patch broke Paladins Elemental Charges. Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses. Also ignoring elemental resistances is not working on many regular monsters. This Patch was supposed to make Paladins ignore all elemental resistances on bosses and regular monsters but instead it is also causing Paladins to ignore all Elemental Advantages on bosses as well.

Currently on bosses fire, Ice, lighting and holy charge is ignoring fire, ice, lightning and holy resistance like the update intended, However it is also causing fire, Ice, lighting and holy charge to incorrectly ignore Elemental Advantages as well which is not intended. Bosses that are weak to elements are not taking any Elemental Damage when attacked with corresponding elemental charge. Therefore Paladins no longer do their extra 1.5x damage to elementally weak bosses.

Bosses i tested this on with single charge and dual charge:
    Weak to fire and fire did no extra elemental damage- Pianus, Bodyguard A, Grandpa Gunboss
    Weak to ice and ice did no extra elemental damage - Bodyguard B
    Weak to ice+lightning+Holy and neither did any extra elemental damage- Kacchuu Musha

Against regular non boss monsters elemental advantage still works but the ignoring elemental resistances when dual charged is not working either. On some monsters it works right and the resistance is ignored but on many other monsters it doesn't work and the resistance is not ignored.

Images of problem

2. Default Re: Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

I can't prove nothing on elemental advantages, but nowhere did it even say that you will ignore elemental resistances. You must be mixing it up for a recent KMS patch.

3. Default Re: Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

If I recall correctly from KMST/KMS notes, Elemental Charges ignoring elemental resistances only applied to bosses.

4. Default Re: Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

Im very happy to say that through my reporting of this bug to Nexon, they have verified this as a bug and are going to fix it!!!!!

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...ge2%26nxid%3D6

5. Default Re: Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

Strange, I asked several GM's and said it was intended.
    -smh-

I was already hoping this was the case. I was excited to hit 999k's with blast on Bodyguards but nope didn't work.
    I was pretty bummed out they removed it.

6. Default Re: Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

Sadly most GM's dont know very much about the actual game.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

Game Master =/= Game Dev

Hell, even WoW's GMs don't know much about the mechanics in WoW.

8. Default Re: Paladins Elemental Advantage is no longer working on bosses after Patch

They hire people that have no interest in playing or learning about the game they are payed to play and monitor. They shouldn't give bullcrap information when they have no idea what the hell they are talking about. It hurts the game and its players.