1. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: MagiRico
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Jungle/Top/Supp
    Guild: Deny
    Alliance: Eternal
    Kansas

Default Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

I apologize ahead of time if this is in the wrong section or has already been answered, but what is the % Resistance/Asorbtion Ice Aura gives I/L archmages? Is it the same as the lol20% Stance rate? The wording has me second guessing.

2. Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

It should be:

20% Stance Rate to nearby party members. (like BaM's Auras)
    20% Damage absorbed
    20% Status and Elemental Resistance

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

Party stance ain't so lol worthy.

4. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

So it has a party effect? Interesting. Although 20% Stance isn't that amazing, better than nothing.
    Say if I have Ice Aura toggled on:
    If I cast Infinity, will the +70% Power Stance effect stack? If not, does the 20% stance come back after Infinity runs out? The same question goes for Knight's Watch as well.

Also, does the damage absorbtion affect 1/1 attacks?

5. Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

I can't speak about Ice Aura since I didn't even know it affected the party? Does it really? If so, are the other effects party? Probably not. An anti-1/1 would be nice, I guess we can look to Battle Mages Blue Aura for that answer, I suspect not, but I don't have a BaM.

But I can tell you that if you cast Infinity after a Knight's Watch, Infinity will cancel the Knight's watch. I only wish Infinity were macroable so I can macro a Infinity followed by Knight's Watch combo since they both have the same cooldown time.

6. Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

I think blue aura would be a bad comparsion because it does a damage shift. and for a long time if a boss casted 1/1 everyone died that had blue aura because of the damage shift. so now I think blue aura doesnt activate with 1/1's.

And just a small comment @Chilly; why do you want to cast infinity and knight watch at the same time? wouldnt it be better to active one when the other is on cooldown so u always have some sort of stance effect on?

7. Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

Will the 20% damage absorption protect you from 1/1?

8. Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

I see, I thought there was some sort of overall damage reduction in that skill, I guess I was combining what I knew about ABA with the BaM Card.

And I prefer a 100% Stance Infinity because Teleport Mastery is such a chunk of damage that prefer using that time TMing uninterrupted by KBs.

Thinking about it, a Zak video or some other boss video might give us the answer, but the only one I am aware of is that sub-minute solo of Zak and I don't think there was a 1/1 there.

9. Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

Not sure he was 1/1-ed or not since the auto-pot is too fast

10. Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

Based on that video, it looks like Ice Aura's damage absorption works on 1/1.

The quality of the video isn't that good, but I can see he/she has 5 digit HP which looks to be 12,xxx HP(12,375? I'm not too sure). He/She takes upper 9k damage from 1/1s which fit correctly if it works.

12,000 HP x 80% damage taken = 9,600. and the numbers are just slightly above that.

11. Mercury Straight Male
    Kansas

Default Re: Status/Elemental Resistance/Damage Absorbtion of Ice Aura.

Thank you for the quick answers everyone. Although I/L Archmages lack the ability to go through Damage Cancel/Reflect, I would almost rather have the ability to survive those nasty 1/1+seduce combos with relative ease. I am looking forward to hyper skills much more now.