1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Do people buy IGN's for this game yet?

(This isn't a selling thread)

I was just wondering if people were starting to want good IGN's yet in this game. I got a lot of good ones when it first came out because a lot of friends and I were going to move over to it from MS, however we went back and I just have all of the igns sitting there. I was just wondering if i should actually put them out there and try and sell? or if its not even worth the time.
    Here are some of my igns:
    Wow these were a while ago,
    Lanced
    Papulatus
    Constipation
    Bojangles
    Castro
    Caucasian
    Niqqa
    Prick
    Borat
    Manners
    Last edited by Lance; 2013-03-08 at 10:15 PM.

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Default Re: Do people buy IGN's for this game yet?

Depending on the name, some people may buy them. However, this game isn't anywhere near as populated as Maple, and there's a fair chance that you may actually get banned since there is now a massive crackdown on any form of NX or gold selling. (The GMs running DN actually care about the community, go figure.)

Try asking on the Nexon forums first. Don't worry, Nexon DN forums are actually fairly mature about things for the most part, at least when compared to the other Nexon game forums.

3. Default Re: Do people buy IGN's for this game yet?

I'd possibly be interested in some IGN's. I PM'd you.

EDIT: didn't realize at all that I was in the Dragon's Nest forum. disregard my post.
    Last edited by Heero; 2013-03-08 at 11:19 PM.

4. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Re: Do people buy IGN's for this game yet?

I found some of my IGN's and ill psot them in the original post, if you dont mind letting me know if its even worth having or saving lol. But yeah i remember DN was supposed to be awesome, i wish the GM's were straight for GMS and cared lol. And yeah... nexon forums for maple are just... wow. Basically its terrible lol.