1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: About BillingPP Bans

So, lets say you organize LEGIT Empress runs, which takes several people, you collect the goods and sell them for the run and pay splits out to your runners. Will this now send a flag to NEXON that you may be SELLING MESOS and thus lead to one of these billingpp bans. I know when I was organizing PB and CHT runs back in the day I would some weeks move 6-10billion off my account a week to other runners. This past week alone, there was over 4.5 billion moved off a runners account for empress weapons that were sold. How would you do this now without being flagged as a SELLER?

2. Default Re: About BillingPP Bans

Nexon seems to be the same, just seemingly tries to be more devious on certain things.
    What it shows in the front attracts people to the game while the people that have been around for a while would be the ones to know of what they do and how they handle things.
    I don't know how they detect things like mesos transferring. If they did implement an automatic system to detect such things, it would be going haywire, oh wait...
    Here's hoping the same situation won't happen again. Tomorrow is Friday and there's another hot time event thing on Saturday. That gives a positive chaos scroll and 10 more emblems.

3. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

This is probably what happened to @Angelique; as she does all of the selling for our empress runs so she constantly has money and is giving it to me and Cris. They really need to think this out better.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nexon: Don't try to fool us. We know for a fact that we haven't left any legitimate way for a person to earn that many mesos in the game.

5. Default Re: About BillingPP Bans

Another way you can interpret it is that Nexon wants to get rid of the bulk and 'duped' mesos in the game is by banning the people that has a lot of it on their accounts whether they really are obtained legitimately or not.

Bulk Mesos being transferred around to other players or what not can tag the account to be suspicious. I don't think we know for sure. Lots of random theories yet no one knows for sure except for Nexon. They seemingly put up reasonable active front to what say, but behind that front screams of scheming and plotting for other intentions to those that have been playing their games for a while. If they were serious about being good to help us and the game, they wouldn't be making these mistakes or randomly cherry picking on who to ban.

6. Default Re: About BillingPP Bans

Friend got unbanned. Thankfully.

7. Default Re: About BillingPP Bans

Thats good to hear. A lot of ppl that got falsely banned are getting unbanned.
    Apparently, each case is getting investigated, and the majority of my friends that got unbanned was due to the ban spree before the USC.

8. Default Re: About BillingPP Bans

@Carlosxc; be careful if you take mesos off the account lol

Really hope an account with about 13b on it with no characters above lvl 18 doesn't send a red flag to nexon... it would to me
    I have kept a record of everything sold and screenshots of all the kills if it comes down to it.

9. Electron Female
    IGN: AngelusDraco
    Level: 224
    Farm: Pammalicious
    usa

Ppl are getting unbanned, but we've suffered losses that we're never getting back -- time (7 days and counting for me), mesos (Frederick and his stupid storage fees, sales our group cld have made from me selling boss drops in the last week, and splits I could have received as part of a full boss run that others sell) and real money (cash shop items, the duration of which is NOT being extended by nexon, that are not only running down but full out expiring) -- because nexon is too unscrupulous and greedy to admit its mistake and fairly compensate all of the innocent players caught up in this mess.

10. Neutron Female
    IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

I was unhappy with their reply, so I sent them another email, and this is their answer:

"Greetings,

For any compensation related inquiries please contact our customer support department. Thank you.

--Nexon America Billing Department"

...Really? I guess I'll submit a ticket and see how that goes.

11. Electron Female
    usa

@inSAMMIty: Good luck to you! After an entire week, I finally got my account back. I both emailed the billing department and submitted a ticket to customer support tonight. Will keep you posted on their response, if any.

12. Neutron Female
    California

Congrats on getting your account back finally! It's good it was before the weekend. Yes, thanks and good luck to you too. I'll definitely keep updating if there are any.

13. Electron Female
    usa

No update to report yet but my ticket did go from open to "work in progress". Hopin' ... wishin' ... prayin' it won't be "closed by gm" with some boilerplate, non-responsive, totally off topic, copy/pasted answer. *fingers AND toes crossed* No email reply from them, but hopefully they're gonna do something.

www.facebook.com/MapleStoryBillingppScandal

14. Neutron Female
    California

I forgot to submit my ticket because I've been busy! I should start on it now... Curse you procrastination. Let's keep on hoping and fighting

15. Electron Female
    usa

u have to be freaking kidding me, nexon f5! not that i'm surprised they weaseled out of compensating ppl who were affectd by their mistake, but really ... just really, nexon ... u have to falsely claim that i'm a freaking hacker!!!!!!! EFF YOU!

and obviously they didn't even check my account because they have no clue whether my account is still suspended or perma banned or what ... even tho i stated in my ticket that i was didn't have access to my account for a week AND clearly i have access to it now since i can file a ticket. MORONS! THEY ONLY HIRE MORONS!

Dear Mapler,

Your account was found to be participating in malicious activities and was therefore restricted from logging in to the game. If your account was suspended, then you will need to serve out the rest of your suspension. In order to prevent future suspensions, please make sure that you are not running any third party programs that enhance your game play. To be safe, it is recommended that you do not run any other programs while you are playing Nexon's games.

If your account received a permanent ban, we will not be able to release your account.

Please understand that all users are required to adhere to the Terms of Use. For more information, please review our Terms of Use at http://www.nexon.net/legal/terms-of-use/.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Nexon America Inc.

www.facebook.com/MapleStoryBillingppScandal

16. Neutron Female
    California

Oh dang, an automated response...

I sort of gave up since I'm starting to lose interest in the game...