1. Default Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

I soloed Bodyguards and Gunboss yesterday night on my paladin after the all day server check was over. I was very perplexed that they were no longer weak to fire or ice. Holy charge did more damage than fire and ice charge on all three bosses, and fire,ice and lighting all did the same damage. Same thing happend with Samurai boss, he was also no longer weak to lightning or holy charge.

I didnt see in any gms extraction that thier weaknesses was removed. So i am hoping this is just another bug from champions patch. The regular monsters in japan all appeared to still be elementally weak like normal just not the bosses.

I didnt test on Anego or Tengu. Is this just a bug with Japan bosses or is there any other bosses that seemed to have lost thier elemental weakness? Is this just a problem with paladins charges no working correctly after the patch or is other classes like Magicians also affected?

2. Default Re: Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

Element doesn't apply when you double charge. This means advantage or disadvantage, your attacks will do 100%.

This doesn't apply to physical resistance though... Pink Bean and Epinea still halve your damage (still better than 1/4 damage).

Also... this should be in the Q&A section and not General. Gotta PM a mod but none are online... (at least, I don't think they are...)

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

You don't gotta PM a mod.
    You click the little "report" icon at the bottom of a post (triangle with exclamation point in it), and type in what you think needs doing.
    That way, the first available mod will see it.

4. Default Re: Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

Oh! Thanks for letting me know...

I was just in the middle of PMing a random mod...

5. Default Re: Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

when was this change implemented? because I know it wasnt always like this.

6. Default Re: Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

I think your confused because that is not how it is supposed to work.

The patch is supposed to make paladins charges completely ignore the the elemental resistance of bosses to our charges only. It is not supposed to ignore the elemental weakness of the boss also.

I tried with single charges and dual charges to Bodyguard A who is weak to fire, Bodyguard B who is weak to ice, and Grandpa Gunboss who is also weak to fire. Fire and ice charges did no elemental damage regardless if they were single or dual charged.

Elemental weaknesses work fine on regular mobs. Ignoring elemental resistance on regular mobs when dual charged work correctly also.

It seems its just not working correctly on bosses.

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Weird. I went to sharks dual charged, and fire was resistant regardless.
    @Sephie; it was more than 1/4 damage.

8. Default Re: Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

I tested on kentrasaurs and their resistnace was removed when i dual charged and elemental damage also worked properly. It seems its working only on some monsters and not all monsters then. In that case the whole ignoring elemental resistnace patch for paladins is definatley screwed up and not working like its supposed to for regular monsters and bosses. Can everyone help report all of this to nexon please?

9. Default Re: Bodyguards A + B and gunboss no longer elemenatally weak?

GEE, I sure wish I would have known this before I attempted my hour and thirty minute solo. Thanks, Nexon, I never expected less of you.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Why am I not surprised at NexonNA screwing up one of the biggest changes for Paladin?