1. Lightbulb Should Nexon bring back Inner Ability Locks?

Ok, this has always bothered me since every time I get a nice circulator Rank 4 or better I end up losing a nice Inner Ability that was already set at S for some random crappier line.

So why won't Nexon just keep these Inner Ability Locks in the CS?
    Was KMS Inner Ability locks removed as well?

Since the majority of players I've spoken to have either 1 or 2 lines of S-Rank and are well on their way to receiving their "Ultimate Circulator" from cubing (including me), I find it surprising how the Inner Ability locks aren't in the CS.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Should Nexon bring back Inner Ability Locks?

KMS never had the locks, and the locks suck anyway. If they kept the line rather than the rank i would buy them.

3. Default Re: Should Nexon bring back Inner Ability Locks?

Eh? They did have the locks. I don't recall them ever getting removed there, but they might have been.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

My bad, i thought they were rips of potential locks which didn't appear in KMS.

5. Default Re: Should Nexon bring back Inner Ability Locks?

They don't hold an S Line anyway, but if you had a 1st or 2nd A and used the Special Circulator, they would be useful.

6. Default Re: Should Nexon bring back Inner Ability Locks?

This.
    I don't know what I'll do with my ultimate circulators; I don't want to lose my 13% boss/4% dmg.
    Hell, if they were the same price as those ridiculous potential locks, I would buy them.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Whoa, I never even knew we had those locks before. I got to start paying attention towards the Cash Shop more often.

8. Default Re: Should Nexon bring back Inner Ability Locks?

I have my suspicions that Nexon of America made potential locks because of inner ability locks, though while inner ability locks appeared first (as in, the first time they ever appeared (in kMS) was before potential locks in gMS), they were probably conceived around the same time.

I like that it holds rank and not the line, though, since more often than not, you'd probably get a crappy line on a good rank, but I, too, would like the option to hold line as well. An S Lock would be pretty nice, but I'd settle for getting some nice crit or boss A lines.

9. Default Re: Should Nexon bring back Inner Ability Locks?

Just the fact that ranks can decrease as well as increase makes inner potential pretty pointless to me. The locks are such a crazy money grab I don't know what to say to people who do it. Not only is the effect not permanent but the lines don't all increase at the same time.