1. Default Malicious:Rebirth

I know the first one didn't get ported(DERP YES IT DID), but it was pretty popular over in moonland so I'm crossing my fingers that they are going to port this one. They really NEED a game like this to spur sales on Vita, over here.

The game is a boss rush, if you haven't seen the first one any. The entire game is fighting bosses, this video's second half is an example of one of the fights. The first game was REALLY good, and this one looks awesome too; I think if they did the controls right, Vita will complement the playstyle very nicely.

edit: I just checked PSN and they added the original on 7/23, I'm surprised I missed that update. Time to get a PSN card, I had been waiting for that for a long time.
    Last edited by Flonne; 2012-09-26 at 01:33 AM.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Malicious:Rebirth

while the game looks pretty cool, i feel the camera screws him up a few times.

i'd probably buy it though if it came

3. Default Re: Malicious:Rebirth

Oh, just fyi on that, he absolutely sucks at the game and could never clear any of the endgame bosses. My friend that played the original said about 90% of the fights later on is dodging, so if you aren't a blur you are probably dead.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Malicious:Rebirth

oh, i noticed, i meant that at a few moments the camera did some huge movements out of nowhere

5. Default Re: Malicious:Rebirth

I don't -think- the game is released on vita yet, so they may still have some kinks to work out on it. But again, due to their pisspoor control, it's possible they just handjerked and it rotated the camera; they missed with the spear a ton of times, lol.