1. Default Made a character

But I'm not sure which server I should play in since it's been a maybe a year or so since I played this game on a serious level. Any suggestions?

2. Default Re: Made a character

Well, you could make a character on one of the newly allied worlds, CYMK, BN, or GAZED, those are probably a good bet.

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Made a character

Depends on what you're looking for.

I'd stay out of Renegades, though. I've heard there is a lot of drama, and with it being a smaller world, everyone knows everybody, blah blah...

Aside from server pride, Scania has its perks, its usually pretty easy to find what you need in fm.

What are you looking for in a world?

4. Default Re: Made a character

Friends, and active players. There has been times where I did attempt to come back to the game, but it just wasn't the same as my prime in 2007-08. I've played in Scania for a little while before, but I guess the server didn't really appeal to me that much. Who knows? It's probably much different than what it previously once was before.

5. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Made a character

I've only played Scania, so I can't really compare it to another world.
    However, I have been playing since 2008, and I've noticed a few changes.

Any major, 'high rolling' guild so to speak, has pretty much died. I still see a few members of Synergy here and there, same with Eternity, but not too often.
    Hackers are gonna hack in any server you go to, and there's still plenty of smega wars.

Perhaps you should go scout a few worlds you have in mind and decide from there?

6. Default Re: Made a character

hnnnnggg I remember Synergy, Veng (that guild died soo long ago though) , and Eternity. The only person I remember from Synergy was Mimi (old Synergy member) , but that's the only thing that comes to mind when I think about Scania.

I suppose you're right though. I should scout out a few servers and see if there is anything good out there.

7. Default Re: Made a character

Omq Asher gtfo<3

8. Default Re: Made a character

If your looking for friends and active players i would recommend CYMK or GAZED. They have a decent population and are not as overcrowded as Scania or Windia. I would stay away from Renegades like icephoenix recommended.

9. Default Re: Made a character

Ah pomegranate, don't tell me you went to El Nido. :(

10. Default Re: Made a character

it's part of GAZED. Go for it.