Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

Deal with it. Better to play a moderately functioning game than a pineappleing train wreck.

2. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

They should just inplent something without screwing something up for once.
    I agree it's good they're fixing it but that doesn't change i'm annoyed.
    Once again exactly during the time I get home from 9 hours of work till I go to sleep.

3. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

Easier said than done.

4. Default Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

There is no such thing as a bugless program. Especially for MapleStory.

5. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

I get that but it just looks like they dont even test what they implented.
    I rather would have had them to say the original update was going to take 6+ hours than this.

EDIT: And I know it's easier said than done but cant it be a tiny glitch for once instead of some huge
    bug that needs 6 hours to fix it?

6. Default Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

From what it's been like lately it seems that they like to release it first, see what's broken and then fix it. It's not great by any means but not a tremendously bad idea for outsourcing bughunting.

7. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

Yeah, ridiculously common in all of ToT. I did about 1500/3000 on the Bro Ring, got like 15 intermediate ones.

8. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

The problem is more with the fact people will try to find glitches as soon as possible and exploit (If possible) the hell out of it.
    Seems a lot more logical to get a whole team to test the most important stuff.

But then again, I cant image them testing every bit of the game so yeah... I dont really know to be honest.

9. Default Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

Thus why the game is taken down so soon, I suppose. I'm almost expecting rollbacks to last night.

10. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

because pineapple logic ◕ ‿‿ ◕

nexon accidentally me

11. Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - September 25, 2012

Not just ToT, I was at Dragon Turtles to minimize EXP gain and they dropped carvers by the boatload too. 120+? 70+ like the Gallant Emblems were? /shrug

I was excited at first, then I read "100% chance of destruction upon failure". Why on earth would anyone use something like that, with such a low success rate, on an equip which has good potential in the first place? Or is this an NX thing -- use it on expendable stuff with crap pot and cube if successful / use CS items to stay boom-proof?