1. Default Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

Seriously? I peak in on his cave every now and then and he's never ever there. My server isn't even populated and I go there when it's the dead of morning, and there's never a Pianus on any channel. You'd think after Big Bang they'd make him spawn more often like Jr.Balrog, but he's never alive. No reason for him to have a low spawn rate if his drops aren't even interesting by today's standards anyway.

2. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

I figured they'd do something like that with him too, but yeah, as far as I know, he does still spawn with his 48 hour spawn rate.

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

Meanwhile at nexon HQ: "We dun currrr"
    After that at Nexon KR HQ: "Gotta work on the next OP Class so people can buy more CS pomegranate since we have separate storage for every classes Dur"

At least thats how i see it. The only way to get a Pianus is to be the first one in the cave after a SC or take time of the SC and check every 8 or 12 hrs (IIRC thats the spawn time of each pianus after they are killed)

4. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

Guys, I have a great idea. Let's make everyone so strong that they can kill bosses as fast as it took them to kill monsters pre-big bang. Then let's make it so that the bosses still take an eternity to spawn, but it'll be dead the second it comes back.

At least Pap is still a good source of exp since you can summon him 2 times a day. If only we could summon Pianus too.

5. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

They still spawn, i have killed a few. And the spawn time is about 24 and 36 hours (left and right). They evolving system will let us summon him.

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Soon we can. Evolving map system needs to arrive in gms NOW.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Gay Male
    IGN: ZidaneKun
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 18x
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Integrity
    Alliance: Excellence
    usa

Chris killed one today... They cannot remove pianus because of the horntail expedition captain quest chain.

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

I killed one some days ago and it dropped a mini pianus.

9. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

Does the evolving map version drop his monster card and pianus certificate?

10. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

I believe it drops all that it would normally drop since someone confirmed that manon's cry could be obtained from the dungeon.

11. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

And you can be sure that GMS will be too lazy to implement all the unique mobs we have in our version.
    I would like to fight the Twisted Grandmasters on my own terms.

12. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Just keep trying. When I was doing the hero's will quest, I didn't see a single pianus for over a week, then one day I went I found 5 in a row in consecutive channels.

13. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

I wish they would change the spawn rate... 48hrs is a bit too much >_<''

14. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

Quit perpetuating this.

Left Pianus - 36 hours (the one who dispels to hell)
    Right Pianus - 24 hours(the easier of the two)

I hunted Pianus for a long time. These times are fully confirmed. I used to log in every day at 2PM, kill 10-12 of them, log out, come back the next day at 2:30 (to account for the built-in variance). Every few days it worked out that I got both at the same time. See other threads about this subject.

15. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

However, the spawn times (Yes, 36/24 hours, depending on which side your after...) are slightly warped and however set in stone, you would have thought almost after a few years since he's been added to the game, they would have sorta, fixed or rather altered his spawn times.

16. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

Why?

17. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

Are you complaining about Pianus in GMS or JMS? For JMS, I catch Pianus fairly often actually. I've killed like 7 or 8 on my Kanna and only looked a few times. I think it completely depends on when you check. Next time I find one (I don't know when that will be), I'll let you know the time. I know I usually catch them around the same time, but I could be wrong.

As for GMS...no idea.

Also @ above debate on spawn times for Pianus: If this is JMS, it may be different. I hear Manon is a 1 hour spawn in GMS, but in JMS he's at least 6.

18. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

I'm assuming this is back when Pianus was actually worthwhile to hunt for exp/drops.

GMS Manon is most definitely around 6 hours. It's super hard to find one nowadays.

19. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

It's a misconception that server checks reset boss spawns.

The only effect they have is, if the boss would have respawned during the server check then it spawns immediately when someone enters the map.

Timed spawns happen if
    1) Enough time has elapsed since last time they spawned (for pianus, 24/36 hr)
    2) Someone is in the map
    3) There are fewer than max # mobs in the map already.

Most bosses have reasonable respawn times so a 10 hour server check clears them to spawn again. Pianus doesn't.

20. Default Re: Does Pianus even spawn anymore?

JMS, I never even find him in JMS and I play at off peak Japanese hours sometimes.