1. Default Additional/Extra Potential lines?

Does anyone know of a listing of possible Extra Potential lines? It would be nice to know what to expect and how to best improve my gear.

2. Default Re: Additional/Extra Potential lines?

Did it not draw from the normal potantial pools for each tier?

3. Default Re: Additional/Extra Potential lines?

It's in the extractions and it is NOT the same pool - http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1000993

4. Default Re: Additional/Extra Potential lines?

So if that's the pool of Additional Potential (which I'm not sure of, I thought that post was to list changes to normal potential pools), it's basically the same except with a few added things, mostly STAT/lvl and +damage?

Max's blog lists Additional Potential as being in KMSt ver. 1.2.441, but Fiel's extraction doesn't list anything interesting for that patch. The link you posted is to 1.2.439, where potential isn't listed by Max. Is that the true pool?

5. Default Re: Additional/Extra Potential lines?

As far as I know, that is just the changed potential pool and nothing related specifically to extra pot.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Additional/Extra Potential lines?

Stat per level is not an available line anymore iirc.

7. Default Re: Additional/Extra Potential lines?

The potentials whose ID's have a 2 as the third digit (xx2xxx) are what you can get with Additional Potential at that rank, I believe, and the others are just normal potentials.