Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Well honestly, I like the kMS's Crusade items that you can get. Who doesn't want a 3rd tier face accessory that you can potential?

2. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Shoulder pads from the JMS Silent Crusade were better imo. The KMS ones can't be potential'd.

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Well excluding the shoulder. The shoulders were the first to be potential'd in gMS so that was a big plus as well.

4. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Oh god. GMS use the JMS continuation.. Best Quest-line I've ever done >_<

5. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

We're not likely to get it, since the main purpose of the new storyline is to add Hilla as a boss since they got the Japan themed Azwan instead of Azwan, and they had to work her in somehow since she was present for Phantom's storyline.

6. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: NoblestGas
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 251
    Job: Noob
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Fancy

Goodness they're creative.

7. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

So, I finally got around to doing part of the quests. I got stuck on the part where I'm asked to defeat Manon, because it's not instanced. lolol This is what I have so far :

-Vince contacts you, saying he has come in contact with Sheryl. She was very excited about seeing you again. You're asked to go to the Sky Nest Entrance map to greet her.

-When you get there, she asks why you're late and says she's been waiting all of this time and that she really wanted to see you.

She thought you had forgotten all about her. Your character is surprised at how different Sheryl seems from her usual self. She has been looking for a traiter from within the Cross Brigade. She asks for your help with this and she asks you to go talk to Vince for an invitation to see the second ranked Captain of the Cross Brigade, whose name is Sophia. She also gives you some lamp that teleports you to Sheryl's location.

-Vince is surprised about what Sheryl says and he asks you to go defeat Master Harpie for proof of your strength before you can receive the invitation to see Sophia.

-Upon defeating Master Harpie and returning to Vince, he says to give him some time before the invitation is ready. Then, your character suggests to go see Sheryl. You use the lamp to teleport directly to her. She's disappointed that you must wait for the invitation to be prepared, but then she says you're the most important person in the world to her. She then says there's one more thing she wants you to do. She says there's an object called the "Fragment of Devilishness" within the Cross Brigade and that you should go back to Vince for more information.

By the way, Sheryl laughs very girly a lot. It's pretty obnoxious. And the last line of the dialog at this point says "There's really no one for me but <your character name here>."

-Upon returning to Vince, he says the Rock of Devilishness is a participation requirement for the Cross Brigade's Tower of Trials. The Tower of Trials is a place where Cross Brigade members are trained and true members are chosen. He asks if you plan to take on this Tower of Trials. He says if you plan to climb the Tower of Trials, you must collect the Fragment of Devilishness in order to show proof that you may take on the challenge. You're asked to go eliminate monsters around your level (+21/-11) to find these fragments.

-When you collect all 100 fragments and return to Vince, he tells you you have one more test before you can participate in the Tower of Trials and asks you to wait for it to be prepared. Your guy then starts thinking to himself. He wants to believe in Sheryl's intentions, but he feels there's a lot of weird things happening. So... You go back to talk to Sheryl again.

-She asks if you've investigated information about the Fragment of Devilishness and seems surprised when she hears about the Tower of Trials. Your guy tells Sheryl about what Vince wants you to do and she gets angry, saying you should do what she tells you to do. She tells you to stop dawdling and go get the mark required for the test.

-You talk to her again and she apologizes and said she said too much. She says to hurry it up and do what she wants and tries using your kindness to get what she wants. She tells you to go ask Vince to give you the final test for the Tower of Trials and she says she must enter that tower at all costs. She calls you her hero after you accept the request.

Now, I'm not a genius by any means... but I don't think this is Sheryl, at this point. I think this is that vampire peach that we saw in the extractions and she's using magic to either control Sheryl or to disguise herself as Sheryl to get what she wants out of you.

-When you talk to Vince, he says he's ready to give you the final test. For this test, you must defeat the Red Dragon monster (Manon; it's called Red Dragon in JMS xd).

This is the point I guess I must stop at for now. If I find a Manon, I'll post more information for you guys, but I can't guarantee I'll bump into one any time soon. That thing is hunted to all hell and back.

8. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Wasn'¡t her name Starling even in JMS?

Anyway, that's one cute picture of her, maybe it can be used by KMS when the Silent crusade gets its next expansion. I saw nothing about a tower of trials in the extraction so I'm willing to bet this part of the story will end in "to be continued". I story so far is kind of bleak though.

9. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

That quest line so far seems pretty cool. Definitely keep us updated. Thanks for what you've told us so far.

10. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

No, it's Sheryl (シェリル is romanized as "sheriru") in JMS. I guess it's supposed to be a reference to Sheryl Crow, the singer? Or something... Anyway, I think there will be more expansions to this. That is, unless Nexon Japan completely mixed up English words, even though it's transliterated into JP. On their main site, they always have a picture of in-game content when new content arrives. The title of the image calls the Cross Brigade update a "prologue."

11. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

So Sheryl/Crow(real or otherwise) think you're amazing...that's why Crow has the most retarded face I've ever seen on my characters now? It looks awful. I'll get a screenshot of it as soon as I can, I'm stuck at the same point Justin is...stupid Manon.

12. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

In Tespia, her name was Sheryl, but for whatever reason Nexon changed it to Starling.

13. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

because sheryl crow already exiiiiiiiiiists

14. Default Re: Nexon Japan will be continuing the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story line

Starling and Crow still works since they are both birds.

And can't you at least put that image in a spoiler.

15. Default Re: Nexon Japan will continue the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story [COMPLETE (sorta

When you defeat Manon and return to Vince to tell him you've completed the test, he gives you a stamp as proof that you succeeded. It is the seal required for entry into the Tower of Trials. He then tells you you have a little bit of time before the Tower of Trials is ready to begin, so you must wait a while.

A light bulb quest pops up over your head. The dialog is interesting. "I've finally obtained the Stamp of the Test Taker. I was able to deceive Vince... no! The entire Cross Brigade. I have my doubts that what I'm doing by Sheryl's request is the right thing to do. No, it doesn't matter what Sheryl is planning! I believe in her and I'll give her this stamp."

Using the lamp, you travel to Sheryl's location, which is somewhere in an Ant Tunnel-like map. She yells at you saying you're late. What a bitch. She asks for the stamp, but your guy is like "Yeah, yeah. I just have one thing to ask you." Uhhhhhhhhhh... Basically, your guy says recaps that Sheryl is trying to find out who is betraying the Cross Brigade, but then he says that is entirely unlike Sheryl. Sheryl then yells at your guy to shut the hell up and hand her the seal.

The real Sheryl arrives! Your character is confused; why are there two Sheryls!? The real Sheryl then calls you a moron that never changes and your guy is confused on which one is the real one. The obvious fake one says she's the real one, then the real Sheryl shoots at her, saying that such sentiments the fake one is expressing doesn't suit her (the real Sheryl).

Your guy is an idiot. "This is difficult! Which one of you is the real Sheryl!?" (It's kind of obvious. ._.) The fake one says, "That's enough of this. I'll show you my full power."

Her name is... uh... Procelphin? Puroserufin... I don't know. Your guy is like, "You've deceived me! I'll never forgive you!"

The evil bitch is like, "Huh? Wasn't it a lot of fun, <your name>? Well? If you give me that stamp, I'll take Sheryl's form and be by your side forever! Hohohoho! Surely I can entertain you more than the real Sheryl, don't you think?"

Sheryl replies "Hmm! <Your name> is an idiot, but he's not the kind of guy who fall for someone who deceives him like you! Isn't that right, <your name>?"

Your guy : "Huh? What? Uh... Uh... Hahaha... Of-- Of course!" *followed by a pissy reaction by Sheryl and your guy getting nervous*

The bitch : "Hehe. I guess I have no choice. I'll show you my true power. Your life would have been spared if you had just given me that stamp while you were under my deception. <Your name>, I shouldn't be the one you hate. You should hate Sheryl! Hohohoho!"

*epic battle that lasts for a whole 5 seconds*

The bitch : "Ugh... I lost..."

Sheryl : "For deceiving the Cross Brigade and for your crimes of seduction, you will pay with your life!"

*bitch transforms into a stirge*

Bitch : "Ohohohoho! Don't think you have won agaist me yet! We will always be somewhere your imagination can't even reach, corrupting you all! Ohohohoho!"

Sheryl : "Puroserufin!"

*The Bitch flies away, as a stirge*

Sheryl : "What could this mean? Even though you're an idiot, to think you would fall for such a fake person like that succubus..."

Your guy : "Eheh... I wouldn't think it wasn't you in my wildest dreams, Sheryl. That's why... I believed in and did everything you said and asked for."

Sheryl : "Wha--what!? Don't say such weird things!"

Your guy : "S-sorry..."

Sheryl : "You're an idiot... but I'm glad."

Your guy : "Huh?"

Sheryl : "Nothing! By the way, you did pretty well to obtain that Stamp of the Test Taker, didn't you?"

Your guy : "What did you say just now?"

Sheryl : "That vulgar succubus named Puroserufin. She's a member of the most terrifying "Mugengumi," who are the highest ranked monsters of the Black Blooded Demon Brigade." (I don't know how to translate "Mugengumi" (夢幻組) without it sounding butchered.)

Your guy : "The Black Blooded Demon Brigade? The Mugengumi? N-no. Didn't you say something before you just called me an idiot?"

Sheryl : "The Black Blooded Demon Brigade is an organization that was created for the sake of going after the Cross Brigade. I've heard that there are many, many terrifyingly powerful people in the Mugengumi, aside from the Succubus we just met and the Incubuses.

The succubi of the Mugengumi aim to infiltrate the Cross Brigade and seduce members into betraying their own so they can cause all kinds of bad things. It is the same case for Gerect from before.

It seems this time, they wanted to infiltrate the Tower of Trials and cause a mess with the Cross Brigade members training there. We were barely able to stop them this time, but at some point, they will try to deceive a Cross Brigade member again in order to get the stamp.

If you wait a while, the next Tower of Trials will open. Here on out, there is nothing we can do but enter the Tower of Trials immediately to draw out the succubi and eliminate them. <Your name>, with that stamp you hold, you should participate in the Tower of Trials when it opens. Together, we shall eliminate all of those obnoxious succubi!

Well, until the next Tower of Trials opens, do your best to train! Until that time, it'll be a little lonely, but we must split up again. Farewell!"

Your guy : "What was it you said before?!"

*Sheryl disappears*

Your guy : "You wouldn't answer me in the end. The Tower of Trials, huh? Well, I've certainly gotten some interest now! I guess I'll be able to see Sheryl, that succubus, Procelphin, and everyone else again there. Well then, I guess I must do my best to train until then!"

*End of story line for now*

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Nexon Japan will continue the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story [COMPLETE (sorta

i'm absolutely certain that "your character" is stupidly similar to me, which makes this all the more hilarious.

also, that IS a very low cut skirt @sephie: jms certainly likes their zetta ryouiki.

the story seems pretty cool so far, a bit corny like before but it adds to the fun

17. Default Re: Nexon Japan will continue the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story [COMPLETE (sorta

Yeah. I wonder when they will deliver the next part of the story.

18. Default Re: Nexon Japan will continue the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story [COMPLETE (sorta

This better come to gMS.

Why do they have to make your character such a typical dense male MC though?! :(

19. Default Re: Nexon Japan will continue the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story [COMPLETE (sorta

That skirt is so short, you can see her panties while she's standing up <_<

Well, it's a succubus lol.

"Ohohohoho!"

20. Default Re: Nexon Japan will continue the Cross Brigade/Silent Crusade story [COMPLETE (sorta

Im a pervert and I didn't even notice until you mentioned it, like I really had to look.