IGN: DinoRider
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 150
    Job: Mihile
    Guild: Awaken
    Alliance: Revolution
    usa

Default Recommended Server and Friends

Hello Dragon Nest players! I recently got a new computer that can handle Dragon Nest so I want to try it,but I want to know which is the most friendliest server,and if anyone would like to be my friend

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Default Re: Recommended Server and Friends

All the servers are merged as of a week and a half ago. It no longer matters which one you pick anymore, it's just four login servers connected to one massive NA server.

Leave your IGN here once you've made a character. We'll be happy to explain the mechanics of the game. I may even invite you into my own guild!

3. Electron Straight Male
    IGN: DinoRider
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 150
    Job: Mihile
    Guild: Awaken
    Alliance: Revolution
    usa

Ahh thank you very much! I'm very new to Dragon Nest concept so I appreciate it! :) I'll be downloading it soon!

4. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

Ooooh. L>guild. The one I joined is dead.

OT: You can add me as well (PrimatesNoob is my main). I have school during the mornings and soccer on weekends so I'm pretty busy a lot, but I tend to keep DN open under whatever I'm doing on my computer so I can look in on conversations and whatnot from time to time. Will be coming back with more time put in once we get the 50 cap (better be next patch, or my enthusiasm is going down the drain for a while).