Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

HP is cheaper than MP with % pots at higher levels. Also, training with clerics = free. I don't know much about Brawlers, but I'm just surprised that people don't think of other applications for the skill.
    Last edited by Dusk; 2008-12-02 at 03:21 PM.

2. Default

And then Honsters!

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

True, but you're probably not going to be training with a cleric until himes where you would probably not bust out MP recovery anyway. I would rather save pots by oak barreling past a monster going to skeles.

I could easily say the same thing for chakra though, except it's 100x more efficient, you take less damage using it, and despite you sitting there for 2 seconds people still decide to whip it out anyway. *Is a CB in favor of chakra, btw*

4. Default

Is there a skill table from before the update? I wanna see what the charge rate in GMS is for Energy Charge since I know we didn't get the updated skills.

5. Default

I'm pretty sure we did get the updated skills, it's the descriptions that are wrong.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

We did get the updated skills.

7. Default

is this jump in mana cost for real? or is it a typo?
    (bah i cant figure out these tables, lvl 19 & 20 - shown as 2 & 3 - of this is all i really want to show)

8. Default

that doesnt answer my question at all :/

9. Default

You couldn't figure out why it showed 123 so I was telling you why.

10. Default

Yes, it's real.

11. Default

i actually couldnt figure out why i had to leave 3 lines in instead of 2. when i deleted the first row (w/ lvl 1 stats) it pineappleed itself pretty badly in the preview. guess i wasnt too clear about that since it wasnt anything you wouldve known about.

edit @ below: ah, hmm. apparently, asking if its real means i get to battle a troll.
    Last edited by modular; 2009-03-19 at 02:11 PM.

12. Default

No, my maxed Invisible Shot only takes 25 mp.

13. Harrisonized

Nice copy and paste job there.

14. Default

What changes are we talking about here? not the ones that make DS, Blast, other faster and allow skills in transform? o.o righ?

15. Basic0 NewComer

Hi.. I new in maple.. did anyone know pirate go where to do ma when i get level 10 ?

16. Default

Wrong thread, dood. Nonetheless, you go to Nautilus Port; you can reach it by speaking to the guy in the window next to Nina when you first get off the boat in Lith.

17. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

no, just need whats required for the 1st job, and that is all.