Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Are you going to change the names according to the information on Nexon's website?

2. Default

Once it goes in the WZ files, yes.

3. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

What's the Body Attack effect (asking about Buccaneer's Energy Charge)? Also, is the probability of Stance being activated 50% at max...? If so that's pretty low. ;|

4. Default

Everyone's always said passive. Since there's no MP cost, I'm inclined to agree with them.

5. Default

It's just like nimble body.

6. Default

I thought it miiight be active like Focus...knowing Nexon I wasnt sure if it was Passive.

7. Default

Hmmm, since Nexon has confirmed the gMS pirate names I think it would be a nice idea to change the names of the pirate jobs :p

EDIT: Also possibly change the skill names

8. Default

I just noticed Oak Barrels skill table is just MP Recovery's copied over.

Guess it doesnt matter though, who is serously going to get oak barrel xD

9. Default

So Fiel what do u think would be better to do max Oak Barrel or MP Recovery im a little confused on what to put my points into??

10. Default

You would be better asking your question here:

http://www.southperry.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2822

But for a quick response personally i would put it in Mp Recovery.

11. Default

Umm.. looks like you messed up there. O_O lol

12. Default

In our version Triple Fire starts at 95% and ends at 190%, not 115% and 210%.

13. Default

I read somewhere that for one skill (dash?) the MP consumption is different than what is listed in the skill window, as in the skill was using the updated information but they forgot to update the description. are you sure it's not the same type of thing with triple fire? I can't imagine that they would have reverted back to the old percentages..

14. Default

The strings we inherited for Pirates are not up to date. Double Shot says that it costs 8 mp per attack, but actually only costs 7. Invisible Shot supposedly goes up by 1 mp per level, but I have level 5 Invisible Shot and it only costs 10 mp. Don't trust String.wz. Look at the tables. The in-game descriptions for skills are horribly wrong for half the skills in the game.

15. Default

Skill window says different stuff than what actually happens. Not sure how to test a damage % though as it takes more time/data to know [besdies extracting the data]

At person above who saw problem with the tables: Yeah, there's a few other instances where it's wrong i.e. Advanced homing for 4th job. Fiel just has to fix.

16. Default

Here are some updated skill tables, since some were not correct / not-that-logically aranged. I hope you people appreciate it, and Fiel, just copy / paste them m8! :P

Corrections:
    • Infighter > Brawler (Rename)
    • Buccaneer > Marauder (Rename)
    • Oak Barrel > Correct skill stats
    • Energy Charge > Rearranged skill stats / Renamed some skill stats descriptions
    • Transform > Removed STR gained per lvl, STR gain is not happening in-game

P.S.
    Don't you people just love how Nexon America put the OLD KMTS Beta Transform Cooldowns in the in-game skill description windows, while these tables show the correct cooldown timings? When does Nexon America stop phailing? Is it that hard to understand your own game? :')

Brawler

Spoiler

Marauder

Spoiler

17. Default

So... the cooldown and Weapon/Magic Attack part is wrong?

I was looking forward to boosting my Magic Attack... : (

18. Default

It's def, sadly. Attack values would be much nicer, given that the max is 40.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oak barrel > MP recovery as HP/MP:meso ratio in GMS is 1:1. You're saving nothing.