IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Basic0 Pokemon Anime ending soon!?

Well, just like every week: I downloaded the new pokemon episode for my little cousin, some times I watch the entire thing to remember the old times, and today when he was watching it, I watched the final part of the episode, showing the upcoming one and the narrator was saying that this was the final mission of the Team Rocket, for the people who doesn't know who they are: They are the first Bad Guys Gang in pokemon and they were following Ash since the third-fourth episode of the first season, They are just as important as the protagonist and since Ash lost the last championship when he fought with a trainer that only had legendary pokemons, people are saying that this might be the final season of the series, because they usually announce a new generation when the anime is next to end and Ash already have 7 badges and there are no words about a new pokemon Generation.

The preview of the Episode:

I'm okay with this, they should just keep making games about little stories in different regions like they did with white and Black 2, there are so many pokemons that it's quite frustrating. Now about the Anime, Ash didn't age at all in all these years, maybe they'll make a time skip? or just make Ash an Professor like they did with Gary.

New trailer:

looks like Giovanni is using his persian and Ash is finally meeting him without getting Mewtwo to erase his memory.

2. Default Re: Pokemon Anime ending soon!?

What episode are you talking about? They have announced episodes 98-100 of Best Wishes.

3. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Pokemon Anime ending soon!?

98, but this is supposed to be end of the team rocket and they were in this tv show since the first season, now finishing them and Ash getting closer to the league, people are saying that this might be the final Season of pokemon (or at least the final one Ash being the protagonist)

4. Default Re: Pokemon Anime ending soon!?

I mean, he IS still 10 years old. Can't really become a professor at 10 years ol-

j/k Gary is 10 too. I stopped watching when they moved it to Cartoon network. It does get childish with the same essential formula every episode. If anything, they could implement another season like the Orange Islands/Battle Frontier.

5. Default Re: Pokemon Anime ending soon!?

Good riddance.

But hey, since Giovanni is finally confronting the World's Worst Trainer, was it ever explained why Giovanni wanted a freakin' Pikachu of all things? Not just a Pikachu, that one specific Pikachu.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

He didn't. It was just jesse and james' mission to catch rare and valuable pokemon, and having been thrashed by that pikachu, they consider it rare and valuable for it's strength.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Good.

When Best Wishes started I thought "Hey, i'll start watching this from the 1st episode of the new series, I haven't watched it in ages"
    Started watching it: "Hi, I am Satoshi and I am 10 years old." Nope.

There has been numerous season changes, numerous christmas episodes, numerous leagues and whatnot but time doesn't move at all in this series, the characters never learn and it's the same damn thing every week.

Get rid of Ash already, he's a pomegranatety trainer who clearly isn't old enough or experienced enough to win anything. A blank slate is exactly what this series needs now.

8. Default Re: Pokemon Anime ending soon!?

or just make an anime more based on the manga

Red>Ash every god damn day of the week.

9. Default Re: Pokemon Anime ending soon!?

It got to the point where Team Rocket was the only part I liked of the series.

They were still the best part of Pokemon 2000.